G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Whee~ FINALLY bought my pencil!!!

and best of all its..
BLUE!!! WHEE!!!!!!!!!!! no more pink! lalala! no more PINK! I can finally officially announce in Eileen's face that THERES NO MORE PINK IN MY PENCILCASE!!! hahas. she is a pink adorer you see. if for one day she actually claims that she abhores pink... i'll jump off the building. hahas. nah, just joking. OMG i realised that i have a PINK sharpener in my pencilcase...

*jumps off the HDB block*

*comes back to life* how lame.
tomorrow got school! Three cheers for it. yep. hahas.

and i finally bought a whole set of the more-to-plain colored pens i always wanted! But not as long as i wanted a piano. that has been on for like, 6 years currently =p such a record!!! =)

WHEE i have 26 items in total in my pencilcase!!! WHEE~ i took out the string and one of my extra glue sticks and my extra permanant marker liao. hahas. ohh wait. lemme add in my post-it notes. hahas!!!

-- LIST OF COLORED THINGS I HAVE IN MY PENCILCASE --

10 blue [plus Jia Hui's blue pencil i borrowed]..
5 green..
3 yellow..
3 gray..
2 black..
1 red..
1 white..
1 PINK
__________
TOTAL = 26


WOAH. whatta LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG list. hahas.

I am so bored that I'm reduced to playing Neopets. hahas. it reminds me of what 4FF'03 people used to call me. neopets! esp. Gareth Ang. hahas. always see me then "Oi NEOPETS!" .. lols... how lame could people get?

WK just asked me if i had friendster so that he could add me. Oh well, it seems that people from 6E are all now making friendster accounts. Like Jun Liang.
Even Fu En from my pri 4 class also made a friendster account!!! when he added me i was like, Woah! I never expected you to have a friendster account!

WOOT i just went to play maple with Max. We pqed [party quest] 7 times in a row!! How cool is that?! hahas. ehh i wanna sleep liao.. hahas tomorrow got exam. nervous.

NIGHT!

No comments: