G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I think the CPU got so hot it managed to burn my legs. Yesterday also liddat!! hahas.. so hot lar... my leg hurts.
anyway, talking to kerrie about some issues with earphones. hahas!

btw, forgot to mention that it was my Science and Chinese paper today.
The Chinese was easier than the usual class test or common test papers, but for my standard, it was still hard.
For the Science, I totally forgot the questions. except that i remember Section C was the hardest.

I can remember some of my answers :
Q: Explain how you would clear off the spillage.
A: I would block off the area from people and clear off the acidic spillage by using water.

Seriously,
WHO AM I KIDDING?!?!

Heres another one...
Q: State two ways that you can decompose the compound found in Diagram C.
Me: How do you decompose WATER?!?! [thats the molecules found in Diagram C]
A: You seperate the molecules in Diagram C to decompose it.

WTH, seriously, WHO AM I KIDDING?! When I told Elizabeth my answer [very shyly, cause i was damn paisei with my answer] , she LAUGHED her head off. I feel so stupid T_T

I already lost 8 marks for the Chinese paper btw.. and about dunno how much for the Science paper. hahas!

No comments: