G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, May 04, 2006

Finally updated the songs on my blog. haha! too long never updats so practically ALL the songs cannot play. For people like Celine, hahas... sorry about the problem. I know you come to my blog to listen to the songs sometimes. =)

eyuck. my computer CPU is sooooo noisy.. hahas.

can't wait till i can afford to buy Fall Out Boy's From Under the Cork Tree.
But before that i have to pay my library fines... shhhhhhhhhhhhh! i think my parents dunno. THINK only. die lar.

MY
FINES
TOTAL
UP
TO
$33.16!!!

and the cash card my mom gave me only has 15 bucks. like, wth?! hahas. So i have to save up to pay for the fines first before i can save up to get FOB's album... T_T how sad. I'm so happy cause i completed half of The Princess Diaries in one day! So now I'm moving on to book 6! And who borrowed my book 3?! I can't seem to find it anywhere... sob. hahas.

Tomorrow got Home Econs paper. Die die die.... sure fail. I always manage to remember my home econs, until FINALLY when the paper comes infront of me and i stare at it and my mind goes BLANK. what comes out is NADA.ZERO.ZILTCH!!! so... i sure fail one lar. since all that comes out of my pen when i start or try to write is nada. hahas. But Friday is the Art Paper! So looking forward to it. But today i saw 1F and 1G arranging their tables in a circle. for the ART PAPER! can you imagine? the whole class sitting in a circle. When i looked closely, i noticed that some people seemed to be squashed... hahas. cause the circle cannot get any bigger so they are sorta out of the circle. so poor things! one example was Nicholas, when i walked pass his class he seemed to be right at the corner of the classroom. poor guy. hahas.

I shall gloat over his misery!
wait, better not. Scarly it happens to me, too. cannot cannot cannot. hahas.


WE ENDED SCHOOL AT 9:05AM TODAY!!! I JUST LOVE EXAMINATION DAYS WHICH YOU ONLY NEED TO TAKE ONE PAPER. but unfortunately, today's paper was Math. they only gave us 1hr to complete it and so.... i lost 10marks already.

I went to the AMK library today with ageek straight after school. so yong gong right??? but we go there to READ BOOK. hahas!!! Supposed to study, but only Kerrie and Alicia went through their Home Ecs and D&T textbooks. Kerrie only told me they were going to the library this morning before the exams started. So i wasn't prepared. so sad. Lucky for me I had The Princess Diaries book 5 with me so i ended up sitting there for like half and hour reading the book. hahas. Kerrie said i was stoning. as in, stiff. never move. hahas. Elizabeth sat there and drink the drink she bought. The food and drinks at the AMK library is like, SO EXPENSIVE?!?! Elizabeth didn't have any money she still wanna borrow money go buy. geez. waste money lor.

after that went to KFC at AMK Central there slack slack. As usual, i whipped out my MP3 and book and started READING while kerrie and alicia went to buy their food. Elizabeth has NO MORE MONEY! WUAHAHA... i shall GLOAT over her MISERY! but frankly, i also didn't have any money. well, 2 bucks and 50 cents. but i decided to save up. Unlike SOMEONE... hahas. then when kerrie and alicia came back i was still reading my book. So bookworm-ish right? but still, i'm addicted to books. Then over her fries kerrie complained that i was boring. hahas. so true. then i cooped some of her fries and carried on reading. Then she practically screamed in my ear again "Gwen do you know you are very BORING? if i give you some fries would you TALK???" hahas. but she didn't need to. i just took out my earpiece and bookmarked the page.

but after a while, i was back into my book and my earpiece was back on. haha! its no use trying to get a person like Gwendolyn Neo here to get her eyes un-glued from her book. its no use dears! hahas. but oh well, eventually she pestered me until i got off the book.

Then as we were crapping, being lame etc, Elizabeth used the camera on her oh-so-stupid, dowan-to-listen-to-us-when-we-use-it-except-for-when-elizabeth-uses-it handphone and starts candid-camera-ing us. I was like, back into my book and buried my head in it when i saw her taking pics of me, ker and cia. I hate cameras!!! then she took videos and stuff and we kept watching it and laughing cause i kept flashing my mp3 infront of her camera and going "If you wanna pai me then take a video of my MP3 instead. SEE?! ISN'T IT JUST SOOOO NICE???" hahas.

Then before we left I was sorta still glued into my book when kerrie said "hey lets go" and they all were like "ohh bye Gwen we can leave you here with your book. haha!" and then they decided to sit for a while, while waiting for me to pack my stuff. then they talked about pangseh-ing issues. Then Alicia said something like "pangseh lar you!" and kerrie said "pangseh your ass lar!!" and alicia said "duh! if you pangseh me, you of course would pangseh my ass lar. doh!" and did the all-the-fingers-bunched-together-thing-and-saying "chicken nugget" sign. hahas. Then we kept laughing cause their conversation was so funny.

wah now its 12:19AM. hahas better stop typing or my dad would kill me. he needs the comp later to do his work. see how bad it is to have a computer in your room? so tonight i have to sleep with my mom instead. how sad. hahas.

No comments: