G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 19, 2006

YAY WE'RE STILL HAVING THE JUNE SAILING CAMP! WOOHOOOOOO!!!
I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm sooooo happy!!! AHH! WHEETS! lols!

But i heard we won't be staying in NSC [National Sailing Center] but we're staying at what C or S something something. We're not even gonna be sailing at NSC but at that place! Oh eM Gee [OMG]. haiz. 12-16th June. Woah. 4 days. 3 nights! hahas. But 12th June my mom's birthday... haiz. sian lar... on my mom's birthday leh! haiyo..

We were officially 'graduated' from Ms Cheng and Mrs Sidhu's group today! Whee! We were dumped over with uncle thomas's group : the seniors.

We used PICOs instead of our fav. BYTEs cause the seniors no boat.... repairing, repairing!!! ARGH! So we, sec 1s, used picos T_T. Not used to it. So heavy and all..

Damn stressful lar. Being under charge of uncle thomas i meant. Being with the seniors is fun! But cause i was the first sec 1 to reach there, i didn't know what the course was. So i sailied over to uncle thomas and asked "Err uncle thomas, whats the course?" then he turned around and replied sternly that I should just follow the seniors. wah lao lor!!! I newbie leh... come on lar. Then during the practice races, the bytes [seniors] got to go first. Then after that it was the Optimist and Picos [the picos are sec 1, and Opti section made up of some sec 1s, some sec 2s.]. For the first race, i got last. BOOHOO. Then for the 2nd race, I actually got FIRST!!! BEATING NICHOLAS AND THE REST!!! But at the last round I lost my position cause i didn't round the two yellow 'gate' buoys a.k.a. the starting marks. Soooo.... I became 3rd last or something. Hahas. Sad lar.

Nicholas already told me the path but I couldn't hear him..so I mistook what he said. Then when I shot too far off, he kept shouting "GWEN!!! GWEN!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO ROUND THESE BUOYS FIRST BEFORE YOU ROUND THAT ONE!!! GWENNNNNNN!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! AHHHHH!!!!" or something like that. Then I heard the "round these two buoys first" part and I sailed to where his boat was and asked. By then I already lost about 3 positions to Nicholas, Mubarak [i think] and Ryan. sad!!!

Then when recovering the boats cause i was the last to get trolley and i kena BYTE trolley when i'm using PICO. oh darn lar!!! Then so hard to pull up lor... then Lu Xin and I kept pulling and pulling. Actually i would have gotten a better trolley, the really good one which makes your pico feel so light cause of the wheels and its structure. but the SORE LOOSER jack aka Yin Peng or something [we don't call him by his real name, unlike his class. We call him jack] snatched it away from me. hey! ever heard of 'ladies first'??? argh. Then he kept telling me "This pico trolley got the words pico 9 [the boat he was using] on it lor!!!" then i said "WHERE GOT?!" and he said "got lor!!!" and i said "show me first then i give you!" then he said "wah lao there is lor!" and snatched it away. SORE LOOSER!!!

Then when we got back, Lu Xin, Ning Xin, Siu Ngee and I cheated =) *smiles innocently*. ning xin was the one who suggested it!!! We are supposed to do 10 chin ups, for girls and weaker boys can get help lars. Then Ning Xin said "Hurry hurry! Gwen you do 3 can liao. Hurry!!" and I "Huh?" and just do 3 with Lu Xin and Ning Xin's surpport lor. Then Siu Ngee come and Ning Xin and I helped her and Siu Ngee did 6 or 8 i think. Then Lu Xin did it before Siu Ngee if i'm not wrong. And she did 3 too. When Quin came, she had to do 10 cause Ms Cheng was there liao.. cannot slack. ARGH! poor Quin. But she obviously didn't mind lar... she loved doing physical training stuff. Then we did 20 pushups and ms cheng noticed that i wasn't going down low enough so she held my waist and kept telling me "Go lower... no lower somemore" and pushed me down a bit, while surpporting me. Haiz. So hard lor! I was already so tired.

After that Lu Xin accompanied me to the bus stop and she crossed the road to her bus stop. Mubarak was already there at the bus stop but, who bothers talking to him when he doesn't bother talking to me?! So I just stood there and waited lor. Then Daryl and somebody [dunno who. forget liao] came to the bus stop and sat with Mubarak. Then Wen Feng and Bryan came to the bus stop also and joined in their talking, but Wen Feng tried taking something from Bryan and it seemed like he was molesting him!! ahh! hahas.

today i finally presented the IPW presention! yeah!!! =D

No comments: