G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 08, 2006

I slept at 5:49am! I listened to my MP3 and didn't sleep until I took a look at my hp and realised it was 5:49am. hahas. When i checked outside my parents all sleeping liao. I think maybe I fell alseep and then woke up again.. haha. Now I'm not tired! YEAH! hahas.

A bit hyper cause today's Sunday. Although tomorrow got school. hahas... so weird. I just 'can't wait' for my exam results [note the open and closed inverted commas]! I think I will flunk my geog. HELP! haha. I'm so gonna die... ms cheng is gonna kill me soon x.x

I'm also gonna flunk Chinese. ms ham/fan lao shi [not the meat the ham. its pronounced as ha-r-m] is so gonna kill me. Esp. for my Chinese compo.. that one I sure die. Never finish one paragraph leh! hahas... two teachers are gonna hancker after my blood. The paper I'm least worried about is.. ART! yeah! Art rocks. Cause if its ms loy who's marking it, I won't have to worry about her failing me. She said she doesn't flunk anybody.. haha.

I shall state the subjects I am bound to fail...
1. Geography
2. Chinese
3. MATH
4. SCIENCE!!!
5. oh no... HOME ECONS!!!

ahhhhhhh!!! Help help help help... now I shall have 5 teachers hanckering after my blood..
1. ms cheng
2. ms ham
3. ms lim
4. ms parimala
5. mdm goh

nooooooo!!! AHHHH!!! I think Math, Geography, Science and Home Econs I confirm fail de... nono I think I will fail all the subjects stated. *sobs*

yay.. later can go submit my fanfic. =) my delay time is up i think, so i can go submit it! yeah!
hahas. madness..
-missing ya! =) -

No comments: