G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 05, 2006

ms cheng added me in msn. haha. i was like "Huh whos that?" until i saw her display pic. then i was like "ooohhhh its ms cheng." hahas. YAY! she sent to me some pics from the dragonboating. haha! but only 3. one pic is boys de. I suggested to her uploading the pics in the MFSS gallery.

Not feeling well now. haha. severe headache. been a while since i had such a bad headache. last time was when i got caught in the rain after sailing pt. then i was stinky and sick. Such an awful feeling.

And tomorrow got art exam! My fav. topic, besides lit. And the paper is 2 hrs long. woah. yesterday when i walked pass 1F and 1G [ i think ] they were taking their art exam. looks stressful. they just have to keep staring at a prop the teachers set up. consisting of bottles etc. SKETCHING! I LOVE SKETCHING! lucky no painting or i die. hahas

YAY! MS CHENG SAID ALL THE GIRLS ARE COMPETING FOR THE INTER SCHOOLS! except luxin, cause she's new. but still...

I'M SO EXCITED!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I wrote a fanfic just now. On Dearka and Miriallia, Gundam Seed. planning to submit it when my delayance time of 3 days is over. heh! I find what i wrote damn rou ma. EEEE hahas. can't wait for people to review. REVIEW IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS IT OKAY??? =) muacks!hahas.

Before the exams [Home Econs for me and some others, D&T for majority of the class] started I whipped out my camera and started snapping pics of everyone. haha.

After school stayed back to help arrange the tables. Whee~ it was so much fun! We threw all the chairs in the middle of the classroom cause there was no space. the pics are funny. haha.















imagine if a teacher walked pass at that time...


































Sweet, huh? You just gotta admit we did a good job.


Some pics I took with ewackies. before Home Econs paper [before mrs t. came in, duh].















Eee... so blurr.
















Hahas. thats better. But this pic not as nice...
From left to right, Bernice, Jody, Seraphina, Jane, Jia Qi and me! haha. I look so freakin ugly. I don't dare post the pics that I took with others, as in, 2 people in one pic, cause i look so freakin ugly. Yeah! hahas.

Tomorrow plannin to bring my camera again before Art exam starts. So excited! I hope my sketching comes out nice, even though Ms Loy says my sketching is really nice, I still worry. Such kiasu-nisim. Yeah!!! haha.

I still don't feel so well. I guess its cause I'm sleeping late. wuahaha. But today I'm not as tired cause I slept in the mid-afternoon at like, 4 or 5 plus. Was hoping to get up by about 6+ but I overslept until 7:49pm. Thats like, almost 8!!! Die lor. And I realised the comp was still on. Then my headache came back and I just sat staring at the comp. So idiotic. Then I realised that Mandy and Jia Hui msn me. Haha so i go read what they said, hoping that they didn't say that too long ago but heng they didn't.

Sorry, today's post is a bit... messy. Messed up. =) bear with it please!

While arranging the tables, he walked pass and I just said hi and those who were in the classroom started making a fuss, esp. Shrimp. haiz. what a nutty class. Then I kept moving the table in and out cause they didn't seem to be aligned. We shifted the damn tables like, more than 10 times. And I meant shifting it inwards and outwards.how stupid. Then Shrimp kept asking us whether we wanna put the chairs same color as the table [as in, yellow to yellow]. At first when Chu Xian and I suggested that, he didn't listen. only until we arranged it the way he wanted then he come gua gua jiao. geez. Then when he walked pass again Shrimp started his noise making again, along with elizabeth and the rest. They were so noisy until I couldn't even hear what he was saying to me. Doofus-es. Then Shrimp started singing a song about love. We told him to shaddup. Seriously, his singing was like, hell nutso irritating.

Shriram : [starts singing]
Kerrie : Can someone like, just take a shoe and throw it at him?
Me : [takes off shoe and pretends to throw it but seriously i was about to throw it]
Everyone laughs and Shrimp is like "What the...!" then i threw my shoe on the floor and put it back on. Then Elizabeth go copy cat lar go copy me. She also took out her shoe and wanted to throw it at him. seesh.

Then she made a big fuss out of Shrimp and took the duster and 'dusted' his uniform and they started screaming and laughing damn loudly. I got damn irritated. I was like, shifting the tables and there they were, screaming and laughing away like a herd of mad cows. If Elizabeth has nothing to do, she should GO AND SIT WITH KERRIE AND CIA AND LISTEN TO MP3 OR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF BEING SO NOISY!!!

Seriously, I mean it. She was like, super irritating. At least Kerrie and cia were listening to the MP3 while sitting on the chair in the middle of the classroom. Then Elizabeth was like "YOU DARE?!?!" and screaming and all.
I was so pissed off at Elizabeth's stupid behaviour in the class. So noisy. And she wasn't even helping. Thats the bad thing, kerrie and cia and elizabeth were in the classroom.

NOT HELPING.
At least Kerrie and cia helped for a while but after that they complained and all that i was taking too long and kept pestering me if i could go. geez...
Tomorrow they wanna go watch Aquamarine. I don't feel like going because I know they will take neos and all... and I honestly need to save up for my library fines. Even if tomorrow is the last day of exams, i still need to save up lor. I need like, 15 bucks more!!!
AHHHHH!

No comments: