G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Just came back from school. For once, I actually came home and didn't go to Macs with Ker and the rest. hahas! Broke a recored =)

went back with Melody, Xin Zhi and darling MANDY! hahas. hardly chat with her in school liao so today when we were at the bus stop me, XZ and Mandy were like aunties.. chatting away like hell about ATS stuff like Derrick stead someone [opps] and wondering if it were true [i gave xin zhi the "hehheh" look then.] and Celine and whether she grew sideways [joking!!!] and about Jun Hao and Brian's MSN stuff.. Brian's pic was a pic of Natasha and Pei Wen... HAHA! He go cut out their faces from the class pic from last year using the comp programme and put them together. I think Pei Wen must be so damn mad. hahas! i bet melody was feeling so left out. who ask her never come to ATS with me?! hahas. TOO BAD.

Feel like going downstairs with my maid to fetch my bro from school. hahas. can see those naughty little kiddos!! hahas. can still remember the time they made me so mad i just sat there and ignored them and they were all "Gwen you okay?" no wonder i got wrinkles [ i think ]. CAUSE OF THEM! so peeps, heres just to say 'never be a bus monitress, esp. when the naughty little pikes in the bus is so naughty'. Oh well my maid's leaving to go downstairs to fetch Gerald now. Actually I dowan to go... hahas.

1:19pm...

BACK! Dunno why before my maid left i just rushed out and said I wanted to follow her to go fetch Gerald. wah lao had to wait for the bus for so long lar. Stupid uncle. This year the bus is still under that sucky uncle. PEHH! Poor lil' pikes in the bus... kena that uncle is the worst thing. hahas. Too bad the uncle stopped further up than where i was standing. otherwise i would have said a hi to the kiddos but i couldn't!!! wasted trip downstairs lar!!! But I saw Ranice and i think i saw Wei Sze... like, omg. Ranice as usual had her collar button un-buttoned and her shirt was too big and so the 2nd button was so low... and if i remember it was a must for the girls to button up the collar button! hahas. so pai kia liao lor they all. then all standing and talking. the bus door open i can still hear them screaming. BOYS! not girls. get your facts right. Screaming like girls!!! Must be Daniel. and Ranice still lied that the bus was super 'guai'. MY FOOT. But i bet that sucky uncle saw me. when he drove off he was like, staring at me. Everytime he sees me he will be like "wah lao... THAT girl again?!" hahas. I GIVE HIM HELL.


Ahh. so sian now. wish i had someone to sms to.. my hp is so quiet. HAHA! aiyer post later lar. hahas. wanna go play NEOPETS! nah, just joking. but i wanna go do something else. i realised that this post is already long enough! hahas.

OHH.... tomorrow is MATH! wuahahahaha....

No comments: