G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 06, 2006

I was right. haha. today i WAS late. hahha! Got there at 11:50am. I just can't seem to forget my tardiness! =)

We watched the 11:55 movie for Aquamarine. Quite nice lar... about this mermaid called Aquamarine who was found in the swimming pool near Clarise's place or whatever her name was. Its all romantic and stuff... haha. Shan't say more, you might just kill me for spoiling the fun of not knowing a movie's plot. haha!

Today's art exam was lovely. We even had time to talk, though we weren't supposed to. And that male teacher who comes inbetween intervals with Mrs Thomas kept telling us that we might get a retest if we carry on our talking and Mrs Thomas kept threatening us saying that if we don't stop talking, and if she catches anyone talking, she would mark a star on their paper, saying that the teacher takes special attn. to their paper, for talking. haha! But the bad thing was that I forgot to bring my eraser and had to keep borrowing Janisha's eraser. I also kept borrowing Jing Yi's eraser, since they sat right beside me... but i borrowed Janisha's more. haha. Thanks you two. =)

Both of them also borrowed my shading / sketching pencils. I realised today that both of them didn't buy the pencil set when buying the school books during registration!!! So while I borrowed their erasers, they borrowed my shading pencils, esp. my H pencil... haha. I seem to be the only one in the class who actually BOTHERED to go buy a H pencil from Popular... the others just settled down with what they had. haha. which were all... B pencils. haha!

After the art exam, instead of going to Kerrie's place like I had planned to, I went home. Elizabeth went home too. Eileen went to Alicia's place. haha. She couldn't go home since her place was so far. Then we were supposed to meet at 11:30 but I met them at 11:50 instead so Kerrie was like, GRR GWEN!!! haha. Then I had to skip lunch cause I was late and I didn't buy nor bring anything into the theater so oh well, just had to live with it.

After the movie we wanted to take neoprints... I was neutral while Eileen was reluctant to at the last minute so Kerrie got fed-up and we just left... so after the movie some of us were pretty hungry.. including Kerrie. haha. So we went to MOS and as usual, I took out my camera. haha. Then shot some pics.. Eileen was hiding from the camera so i didn't take any shots of her.

Alicia and I... i look so horrendously ugly. haha. Kerrie was taking a while to take pics of us. haha.

Kerrie going : "You wanna fry you wanna fry???" and trying to tempt me cause I didn't have fries. haha. But when i tried to steal her fries she slapped my hand real hard T_T

After eating we went to take neos. First it took us a really long time to persuade Eileen to take the neoprints with us but finally she gave in. hahaha! She had no choice... wuahaha...


Editing the neos... haha. They decorate until so fun... leave me out T_T. well, thats cause I was smsing. BUT i did ask them to lemme decorate..... *acts innocent*


WHEE~ hahas.


Decorating in progress.... haha. See Kerrie and Cia decorate until so nice!!! But then you can't really see what Cia was decorating.. haha. Kerrie's was on the right of the pic.

Then after we got the neos cut and we each got what we wanted [ I didn't get what I wanted!!! I only got one that I requested for... but the rest that were given to me were all those that the rest didn't want.. haha. I shall switch with them on Monday ] then we went off. haha. Then Kerrie had tuition and had to leave and Eileen was meeting her mom at NTUC to go home. So said bye to them there. Hahas.

No comments: