G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, May 17, 2006

"The race is not over till you cross the finishing line"
-mfsailor's bible

haha. Quoted from Farhana's friendster profile.

Today's sailing was damn SHIOK! at first light wind... then suddenly the wind picked up and everyone started capsizing! =D

Damn funny. One by one everyone slowly toppled over... HAHA. Even I capped! So shuang lor... very long never cap ler, and the weathers' always so hot.. so its nice to cap for a change! But then after I capped my waterbottle dunno drift to where ler... although its those cheap plastic ones i went dehydrated until after showering and all then i go buy a bottled drink..which costed me $2.90.. haha. Damn, Bryan kept complaining that I hit his rudder. Wah lao, I GOT RIGHT OF WAY OKAY!!! Then I shouted "Starboard!!" then he gimme a blurr face and sat there not bothering to do anything. So i shouted "STARBOARD LAR!!" then still gimme that face... then when i wanted to tack it was too late and i hit the end of his rudder. WAH LAO! his rudder didn't even break or chip, while who knows my byte could have suffered!! bytes-are-BRITTLE! esp. the bow of the boat. haha. and the cost of fixing the rudder is much cheaper than the cost to fix a byte's bow!

WEN FENG LOST HIS SPECS.! haha. sorry, shouldn't be gloating over his misery. But who asked him?! Then he blamed Bryan, cause Bryan made him cap. What the heck lor... everyone's blaming somebody for something! But for today's training I sailed like CRAP. Total CRAP lar. Its like, for two or three or maybe four practice start lines, I got last lor... sad lar. then for the last two or three practices i got 2nd! yay! haha. Even Aaron almost beat me, and he's sailing a PICO! Much slower also can beat me.. dao mei... dao mei. Now I got a cut on my finger cos i sheet in too quickly... very pain lar... haiz. in my middle finger somemore! haha. Heng its not on my right hand or else I have difficulty writing... haha. I just remembered something... during pt yesterday Wen Feng did something very disgusting. I told him to slow down and he went "muacks!" and everyone went "GROSS!!!" and I went "Huh?" cause I never hear then everyone told me what he said and I went "WAH LAO EI!!!" and he haha-ed and carried on running in glee. what the heck... irritate me lor!!! idiot... argh.

Feeling sooooo sleepy now... just now after sailing my dad didn't fetch me home cause he's in Genting... haiz. Then I took bus home. Ning Xin took TAXI lor!!! and she say wanna blanja [or something... it means 'treat' lar.] me in the end never... sigh. And my dad practically fetches her ALL THE TIME after sailing! Grr....

So quiet on msn. haha. No one talking to me now.. I guess everyone's busy doing something lar.. haha..... haiz. Yesterday Lucify was out of Superbands. I was like "HUH?! Hello? they have so many fans also out!!! wah lao..." and this stupid 'xia ri feng' who sings outta tune got in. WTH!

Later should ask Elizabeth and the rest about their interview with the councilors... haha. I wonder whats the questions asked? Elizabeth heard from some of her friends that took it already that the question is "What do you think makes a good leader?" and I jokingly said I would reply "ME!" =) hahas... so lame hor?

Later must go edit the diskette i used for the ppt presentation for my IPW project. Argh! On Monday the diskette didn't wanna open the file, somemore its when we already got ready to present and all! ARGH! But before that when we tried editing the slide the diskette was okay leh... haiz! Ms Ng told me to try emailing myself the file... wonder if that works? haha.

No comments: