G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 26, 2006

Realised I haven't really posted for a few days [ i think ]. but seriously lar, not in the mood to.

Yesterday after school had the Student Leadership camp breifing. what crap! $15 cash to pay just for the camp! And its in school! Gosh, the school must be going bankrupt la. Liddat also wanna earn money. Then $20 to be paid, Edusave. Woah. Total is 35 bucks lar. Seesh!!

Seriously, the school's trying to make big bucks out of its next batch of presumed, self-proclaimed 'leaders'. yep.

That is, if Shriram can stop opening his mouth and stop asking his darnnit, utterly stupid [and can be answered by self] questions, the world would thank him for doing so. He could totally be a leader if he stops asking himself those questions. But he's just proved himself stupid by having unzipped his mouth and shooting off those questions.

Like during breifing, he was the only one who kept asking questions. Pretty stupid ones too. I know, I know, good to ask questions. But his questions were seriously geez wheez kinda questions. And seriously HAO LIAN questions. Like when Mr Lee C.S. asked us to pay the 15 bucks by cash, Shriram is the only person to raise his hand in the whole THEATRETTE [or however you spell it] and ask "Err, Mr Lee? Can I submit it in cheque instead?" and when asked why, he replies...

"My mom is used to writing cheques."

like, OMG. Like, seesh! What kind of a reason is that?! Its such a small amount of money lar! As in, okay i know. Even to me, 15 bucks is NOT a small amount. But cheques are used for stuff like, 100 bucks that kinda thing! But even people pay 100 bucks in cash. Why can't that showoff just do the same and stop being such a hypocrite and a hao lian? gees, getta life!

Today there's nothing interesting in my life to post about. Unless, if you wanna know about how I stared at the comp from morning till night, yeah. Thats possible. HAHA. I think I'm gonna need glasses, eyes gonna spoil soon.

Was sick la. So nothing to post. lol. Came down with a headache this morning. And I have cough, running and blocked nose [which i find utterly weird], and i keep sneeazing. stuff like these. So urgh and bleh. hahas.

Even the cough has to knock on my door, saying "Ohh Gwendolyn Neo you've been drinking too little water and eating too much chocolates [which is totally fake] and now you must have cough." and it causes me to have it soon after. Like, COUGH COUGH. urgh.

Anyway, a gentle reminder to never buy wireless mouses! As in, mouse the mouse. As in, COMPUTER mouse. Not that little rodent in your house. Whee! hahas. My wireless mouse has been giving me battery-is-flat problems since this morning, and has been refusing to charge its batteries whenever i slam the mouse onto the charger. Its totally loose lar. The thing is getting old, though i've only been using it for i think almost or more than a year, but who the heck cares? haha.

Finally, I see it charging. Like, whee! I'm so glad I'll go lalala! WHEE! I see the *squirms eyes* green; mysterious; LIGHT! WOAH! Quin and I shall go hallelujah tomorrow. The 'angelic' way. =D

My eyes are gonna close soon. The fan's fault! Blowing at my face, making my hair split in every way and making me use my hand to grab 'em. Argh... sigh. Must cut fringe soon. I realised leaving your fringe long is not nice lar, especially if you dowanna tie them up together with your pony-tail. So ugly. haha.

Tomorrow going back to school. That is totally AWESOME! and I mean it. Seriously. Well, at least I know a few thing's for sure -

I won't spoil my eyes staring at the computer screen too much,
I won't spoil my mouse charging thingy by slamming the mouse on too hard,
I wouldn't reck nor ram my keyboard [as in, piano that keyboard. Not computer that keyboard] into half cause I can't learn how to play "Akatsuki no Kururama" - Gundam Seed,
I wouldn't be recognised as a little pig cause my parents make me sleep instead cause I'm sick,
I wouldn't be forced to gulp down my maid make de BARLEY,
I wouldn't be forced to eat porridge,
I wouldn't be forced to drink that thick panadol from the doc's!

Another perfect rainbow =D

Whee!!! So many things to rid of. WHEE!!! So happy. And I can see my friends! Three cheers, three cheers and three cheers for school days! haha. So LAME!

But after tomorrow....

ITS THE HOLIDAYS! MORE OF THREE CHEERS! Except for when theres sailing training and stuff like this. I so totally wanna sleep lar. Haven't been getting enough sleep since sec 1, eyebags, darls! Eyebags! hahas. lame again la. But i heard Janisha checking with her mom whether Jing Yi, Jia Qi and dunno who and me can go to her house to swim. Elizabeth wants to tag along too, but.... she's gonna go there to slack while we're going there to swim and study after that... and Elizabeth wants to do nothing of the sort.

Oh well.

Toodles... wanna pack bag then go sleep. Really tired today.
TTFN!

No comments: