G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 30, 2006

The tuition today was as boring as ever. hahas. I think after my mid-years gonna quit or something. Like Celine and I said, he teach us 100% we only understand 0.0000000001%. Isn't that great? hahas. I just remembered, when we were having tuition just now, a PAP truck or something went past. and the voices speaking were Indian and FYI, it was damn loud lar! Then Celine and I were like, wah lao... so loud!!!

We were doing Algebra then, so obviously we were irritated. hello? i spent the whole tuition doing some piece of algrbra corrections because that was supposed to be my homework but i didn't do it. and then for like, 1 hr 30 mins i sat there doing the whole damn page of corrections!!! I believe i was almost ready to swear that I would tear my Math workbook apart. when the tuition teacher finally gave me 2 HCF and LCM questions to do, I was like, "heng arr!" hahas. HCF and LCM is so easy lor. My skills for algebra sucks. a whole page of 6 questions, i got non correct. so those were my corrections lor.

Now its raining, as usual. How am I supposed to go popular later?! i need to buy pencil. hahas. borrowed Jia Hui's pencil for like, when the exams started which was last Wednesday till now. I wonder if she knows where her dear blue pencil went. haha!

No comments: