G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 22, 2006

hahas! yesterday for the dragonboating the girls got 2nd for CUP!!! CUP YOU KNOW!!! This so totally ROCKS! wuahahas. we beat all the teams of girls EXCEPT CHIJ Katong Convent. But we still congratulated them by giving them a cheer.

Farhana kept asking us to give 3 cheers, 3 cheers and 3 cheers for a lot of stuff.
- CHIJ KC
- Other schools
- AMKSS
- ourselves.

We also kept doing the MF woosh! thingy. oohhh I just love that. hahas.
THIS SO TOTALLY ROCKS! hahas. when we docked the boat after the last race, we were screaming like hell. we splashed water at each other and the guy from Temasek Poly. thought we were obviously MAD. I'm telling you this, when we finished the race, if you were there, you could hear our screams.

But when we got back to shore [and mrs sidhu, ms cheng and mr lee kept going you guys did very well!] we were complaining how tired we were. honest, dragonboating is NOT exactly the kinda thing you'd wanna do every week or day. It'll kill you. Farhana was also congratulating us for getting 2nd. Farhana, you rock! If it wasn't for you being our drummer, we'd not have gotten 2nd! =)

When we went back the boys seemed damn glum. But all of them had their handphones out and were either smsing, looking at photos or taking photos -_-'''. And we thought they were upset cause they didn't make it into the finals. They got last for the heats. Poor them. But they seemed to have gotten over it PRETTY QUICKLY. So I doubt they were ever upset. Well, maybe upset over the fact that they had to carry our bags for us =p

We're gonna receive our medals on Monday infront of the school, mrs sidhu said. hahas. so excited! my first medal!!! well, after hearing that you must be thinking "wah what a looser. only when she's sec 1 then get a medal?!?! LOOSER" but who cares what you're thinking? i don't, thats for sure.

After that we had to rush to the toilets to change or bathe. eww. my PE shorts were wet due to the massive rowing... water splashed on me like siao lar!!! then Quin and Ying Tsui also splashed water on me by accident. hahas. that was okay. but after the last race i splashed water on Alicia and she splashed A WHOLE LOT of water on ME! then i gasped "oi!!! I only got this one pair of PE shorts to wear to the sports day leh!!!" then she stuck out her tongue at me. Later, Quin and Ying Tsui also splashed water on me -_- . why am I targeted?! hahas. but it was so damn fun. wish you were there!!!

SPORTS DAY..............

when we got there, it was almost 3pm. while taking attendance, those people helping out took SO DARN LONG. we were all rushing them to HURRY UP. then while they were taking attendance, Jacelyn came to me and said "hey you cannot run liao. can give back the number tag i gave you this morning?" and i was like "wah lao?!?! now you tell me cannot run?!?! what the..." and she was all "sorry lar we replaced all those in dragonboating cause the teacher say she doesn't know what time you guys coming back. sorry" then i was so mad. i started shaking with anger.

after that i heard shriram announcing the people taking part in 4 x 100m run. I listened to those from Unicorn..
"Pearlin Tan from oneEndeavour, Melody Neo from oneDilligent [my cousin], Jacelyn Pang from oneDilligent and lastly we have Gwendolyn Neo, also from oneEndeavour!" and I shrecked. Ying Tsui was all "huh? i thought you were canceled from the list?" then i saw Jacelyn walking past the front of the audience area for Unicorn and I ran down to meet her and asked her if I could run. Then she brought me to mrs sidhu and asked if i could run.

mrs s. : is she faster than that whoever you replaced her with?
Jacelyn : yeah.
mrs s. : who did you replace her with?
Jacelyn : Nicolette. From 1E also.
mrs s. : is Gwen faster than her? [she obviously doesn't know who Nicolette is]
Jacelyn : ya. faster.
mrs s. : then let her run lor!

I was so happy!!! hahas. then later we went to Nicolette and I thought Nicolette would be mad at me but she wasn't [or she didn't seem to be]. thank god! then later she helped me pin on my number tag on the back of my PE shirt. then she went back and helped in the cheering for the cheer leaders of Unicorn. NICOLETTE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! hahas.

Then Melody asked "wah lao i thought you not coming leh!!! make me wait... i really thought you not coming lor!!!" hahas. then later we gathered [all the C division girls from Unicorn taking part in the 4 x 100m run, which made up of 2 unicorn teams. I think we were team B] and we went over to our positions to be breifed. then it started. jacelyn forgot to shout my name, but i saw her coming and got prepared so it was okay. she apologised to me later for that.

Then we BEAT Pegasus's team B! I thought we were last cause we were all so close. then the guy over the PA system announced that 2nd runner up goes to Unicorn! then i kept asking everyone "whats 2nd runner up? is it 3rd?" and they were all "ya la ya la".

BUT

at the prize giving ceremony, they gave OUR medal to...
PEGASUS group B.

Stupid errors. when everything was over Jacelyn went to tell Mr Tan. then those medals were given back to one of the teachers. I guess if its ours [Unicorn's] we'd get them back on Monday. Jacelyn said we should be given back the medals ON STAGE. Give us back our GLORY! if its given back to us by our form teacher in class, well... we'd be mad. GIVE US BACK OUR GLORY!!! We didn't get to shake hands with the Guest of Honour, we didn't get to take photos, my Unicorn sailing friends totally thought I was a looser, and now people think Unicorn is lousier than ever. RETURN UNICORN THE GLORY!!! hahas.

Griffin got 1st for house campion, AGAIN. Same as last year. Wheepee... NOT! Now I guess Shriram will make fun of me again. He sure will... even before the sports day he was already laughing at me saying that Unicorn sucks and that his house, Griffin, rocks! wth lor. now he will surely tease me about my house getting the last house again. haizz... but UNICORN WILL STILL ROCK!!!

1st. Griffin [duh!]
2nd. Pegasus
3rd. Phoenix
4th. UNICORN

well, next year we'd better buck up. the scores this year between Phoenix and Unicorn were pretty close. Congrats to those from Griffin. Cheer your lungs out, yeah?

No comments: