G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 26, 2006

wah friendster jamming like hell. laggin. hahas.

jia qi's wound from Sports Day opened again and her knee bled like.. a tap of blood.
all i can say is :

OUCH.

she didn't cry but then Seraphina and i noticed that when we brought her to the general office she started sniffling. Then we told her if its pain not to hold back her tears and she inisisted that she wasn't crying until we told her to let it all out. then did she start crying. Poor girl, it must hurt so much!!! but after that when we returned to class Jing Yi left a sweet note on her "Yellow Penguin" [the one that ms cheng likes to bully when Jia Qi was sitting infront. heh] telling her not to be sad. There was even a cute drawing of a girl there! hahas. so sweet!!

We had a really disgusting Chinese lesson. About the story of the doctor scraping the poison off Guan Yu's arm bone because he was shot by an arrow. So disgusting. When ms ham talked about that I shivered. SO GROSS!!!

eyuck. better stop talking about that. hahas. its sending shivers down my spine.

Tomorrow is the start of examinations! Yippie yaya yippie yippie ya~! MY FOOT. I'm not happy lar. hahas. Sing that lame song for fun only and to show you how scarstic I can be. hahas. LAME!

I need a pencil. I lost my pink mechincal pencil that I've been using for 6 yrs straight. Hahas. Good, now I have a new reason to buy a new one cause I lost my old one. and now I can buy a BLUE one! wuahahas. Such evil, devious plots of mine.

WAH! Tomorrow got ART. omg no~! My favourite period of the week!!! NOOOOOOOO!!! No sketching, nothing! I so feel like trashing the person who pushed the exams forward. do they understand the word STRESSFUL?!?!!!

After school stayed back till 3:30pm to study with the 6 Js and 1 S. As in.
6 Js :
Jia Qi, Jody, Janisha, Jing Yi, Jia Hui, Jane.
1 S :
Seraphina.
oh, not forgetting 1 G :
Gwendolyn [ME!!!]

we spent the first 1 hour or so laughing our heads off at each other, esp. Janisha. Rice came out of her nose and went back in. EWW! Jing Yi told us cause she saw it while Janisha was eating her fried rice. Hahas. Then we started laughing and joking. Then Chu Xian said "What if Jani was eating NOODLES?!?! hahaha!!! The noodle come out of her nose then go back in?!?! HAHAHA!!!" then we all started laughing again. hahas. Then I kept smsing in school =p . I don't care lar. The school should let us bring hps into school. At the most, let us use it AFTER school lar! We can't even use our hps after school when we're in school. Like, WTH? hahas.

A while after we started doing our work [geog. SEESH!] , it started raining REAL heavily. We felt the raindrops hit us a bit though we were sitting on a table in the canteen far from where the rain would reach us. Then we all complained that it started raining. Then when the rain got lighter, Jani's mom came to pick Janisha up. Then I asked if I could hitch a ride [so did the rest of the Js] and her mom said yes to only me cause I was living near by. The car was pretty small. No wonder it couldn't fit in all of us and so no wonder i was the only one who could hitch a ride home. hahas!!!

Aiya, better go get studying. Hahas. I need to copy more Geography notes if I wanna pass with FLYING colors! heh.

No comments: