G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Its soon going to be 12am soon.. tomorrow is a school day somemore. hahas..

I failed my 2.4 [practice] running.
AGAIN
Which made me so mad. Cause next week during PE have to keep running. "just keep running, just keep running, just keep running, running, running"
oh great, I can hear that in my mind now.
Those who passed the practice 2.4 at least 2 times can go play powerball next PE session. Argh. This sucks!! Kerrie, Alicia and Eileen came back to class slightly later then us and asked "so how? you passed?" obviously, NOT. So I started my complaining, AGAIN. hahas. Then Kerrie was like, oh-I-see. Then I asked elizabeth for her timing.

28+ mins.
li hai bah? she walked the whole damned 3 rounds okay ! THREErounds. Chu Xian also took 28+mins, but she walked FOURrounds. See the diff? elizabeth was really walking.
WALKING !
geez, we ran for nothing. in the end we still failed. The teacher saw our class timing [for those who passed once, or didn't even pass, at all] she went "aiyo, 1E, you guys arr.. JIA LAT!" and we scrowled at her
SCROWLED. infact, we were mad at her. cause when we came in, she waited like one or two seconds before telling us our timings. so we were MAD. hahas..

BoA rawks! I can keep listening to her songs.. hahas. I wanted to play The Sims 2 just now but now too late liao. I'm starting to yawn, too. But I haven't changed the damned stinkin' bedsheet yet. My new maid took my brother's BARNEY bedsheet and placed it on my bed and I complained. Then my mother said "do it yourself" and I did. only, now, its only half done. Seesh.. and when my maid wanted to help me my mother said "let her do it herself". Like, WHATEVER?! Like I care. I haven't even packed my bag, yet.

-----THANKS TO YOU-----

ALICIAnKERRIEnELIZABETH
Thanks for the surprise birthday celebration at the canteen! Hahars.. thanks for spending 2 days doing up my birthday board!!! the cake was nice too, even though it was a mix. hahars. muacks!

MANDYnSHANAI
I love the Converse pencilcase that you guys gave me! Hope it didn't cost much =) thanks for the testimonials on friendster, too. hahas.

JINGYInSERAPHINA
OMG! the toy doggie is so cute!!! *hugs* thanks so much for it! hahas. Seraphina, you liked it and so you bought it for me? weird. hahas. but its really sooooooo cute! *hugs again* thanks for the cards, too!!!

JIAQI
the teddybear is so cute!!! hahas. thank you so much for it... i love it so much!

PEARLIN
haha nevermind if theres no wrapping paper. Its a nice pair of earrings, though! =)

JODY
the card you made for me was so nice! hahas. but the paper cranes kept falling off. the scotchtape not sticky enough? lols.. but the card is really nice! and thanks for the photoframe too! so sweet of you!!!

QUIN
Thanks for the keychain! I see a word "Prada, made in Italy" at the back of it. LOL?

PAMELA
I love the keychain that you gave me with my name on it! Nevermind if its cheap. I emphasize on this again, ITS THE thought THAT COUNTS. hahas.. its really pretty lar. but now that i changed pencilcase, i dunno where to hang my keychain!!

MELODY
awws.. BoA! hahas. thanks soo much for giving me her latest album 'Outgrow'. so sweet of you. *hugs* - opps, forgot that you hated hugs. hahas.. btw have you opened the Campus Superstar CD? LOL! I doubt so.. hahars!


Sorry if I missed out your name when you gave me a present.
hahas.
i seriously have memory loss, and you can seriously scold me for that.
Seriously.

No comments: