G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 12, 2006

harhars... sneaking at the comp.. wuahahas.

I realised that my pencilcase is big enough to stuff my calculator in it!! Hahas thanks mandy and shanai for the pencilcase [again]. MUACKIES! hahars.. =)

Eww..
EWWW..
My old tuition file has err... collected loads and loadsa DUST on it?? eww. hahars. so disgusting.
I used my foot to touch it also can touch the icky
DUST.
Omg I need to clean up my room x)

geez, today got more homework. math and science. math.. my LEAST favourite topic. in addition to the Basic Algebra topic we're currently on.. i seriously think math sucks.

or at least, i suck in math, which is quite logical.

seesh. hahars. tomorrow no sailing so sobs for me. wah lao the other ccas is still on tomorrow lor! only SAILING is not on.
UNTIL MAY SOMEMORE!!! omg I feel like dying.. no sailing for almost, ONE MONTH?!?! just cause of mid-years somemore. wah lao..................................... kill me, somebody, anybody!

woah from last year the err october or november or even earlier until now, I've only sent 1237 smses. tell that to elizabeth and she'll be like "woah! so little? i've sent like, 1000000000000000!" hahars. joking. i bet you she's sent even more smses than that! hah!

I need to uninstall some programmes. its jammin' my The Sims 2 game. so slow sometimes. its 4 CDs lor! For INSTALLING the game ONLY. lols..

now elizabeth's complaining that she can't go to friendster. now lemme see...
LOADING PAGE...
still LOADING..
LOADING still..
oh.. okay
its loaded. and elizabeth still say she can't get in??? hmms. ho hums not my prob =p joking. if she seen this, i would never live to see tomorrow. ever. but really i can get in. Why she cannot? ask her comp bahs.

argh this sucks lar. downstairs they are cutting grass and its noisy. well, maybe not to you when you come up to my house and hear the 'zzzz' and 'zzzzz' and 'zzzzzz' sounds made by that stupid grass-cutting-machine. but to me its irritating. and now thinking about my homework i have to do [still], I AM GETTING ANNOYED!
gah.. teachers just throw homework at us like they are throwing away rubbish liddat.
hahars.
then today when i got to my house there i went to my gran's house, thinking my brother and maid are there but when i got there "ei... no shoes lehs.. omg is Gerald here?" then i rang the doorbell and my gran's maid answered the door and i asked "Gerald here?" then she said "no." and i just said i'd go home and i rushed off. seesh... they sure need to call me when they are NOT going to my gran's place. although we just live beside each other [as in the blocks we live in are beside each other] its still tiring lor. especially i got my science textbook and math textbook inside my bag. which mqakes it, SUPERheavy. cause if you didn't know [fyi,] those 2 books are the heaviest books in my list of textbooks.


whoopeeDee whoopeeDoo haveaBOWLofME !

No comments: