G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 15, 2006

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!
everyone, CHEER FOR THE JOY OF GOOD FRIDAY cause its on a Friday which concludes why i'm happy. ITS ON A SCHOOL DAY! oh, the JOY!

hahas.
yeps its good friday. i'm sooo happy cause its on a school day! everyone, sing hallelujah [or however you spell it]! if not for every school kid's sake, sing "oley... oley oley oley......."!
*madness*

went to kerrie's house yesterday.. it was sooooooooooo big! hahas.. it was very nice too =) so neat! compared to my room... hahas. after that at 11pm+ went to celine's house. we [as in my mom and i] stayed there till like, 3am? when i went home i immediately thumped on my bed and slept =)


as i said, i'm a natural born piggy!

my parents want to go out for lunch later but i am so not going!! i'm a lazy pig lor.. hahas. but my parents are insisting that its a holiday and that its very rare that we can go out to eat together.. geez. like i wanna go.

oh shucks lar now my dad rushing me to go bathe cause we are going out to eat soon. LIKE I WANNA GO?!?!

No comments: