G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 23, 2006

woah. my dad asked me to turn off the computer like, almost an hour and 10 mins ago. he seems to have forgotten!!! hahas.

talking to a seems-wacky senior from MFSS on MSN =p . hahas.

very sian. nothing to do now. i also don't feel like touching my "the sims 2" leh. hahas. even now Celine is still at my house! so late liao lor. but her mom and my mom making bread pudding just now lars. then i think they just finished baking it. outside they're watching some lame show. ancient times preset. eyuck. i hate shows with that kinda setting, timewards. hahas.

still a bit hyper over the dragonboating thingy. but NOT as hyper. maybe cause i'm tired. haha! but then i'm mad over the medal thingy. still hoping that they'd give it to UNICORN! return the GLORY man, RETURN the GLORY!!! hahahas...... *yawn

wah now very late liao. keep yawning but then don't feel like sleeping!!! maybe i should go read The Princess Diaries, Third Time Lucky [book 3] since I'm not done reading it. After I'm done at least i will have something to type out when mrs T. gives us another freaking book review to do =) must get prepared! hahas. madness... MADNESS!!!

No comments: