G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, April 28, 2006

Yeps. today was the geog paper..yeps.

LEMME KILL MYSELF LAR!!!

I think i failed with an F9. Its so obvious. I left 3 sub-questions blank. one worth 6 marks, another 2 marks and another 3 marks. and those weren't the only questions i left blank. i think i have 20+marks worth of empty questions. argh. i almost cried when the paper ended then Jing Yi was like "Aww Gwenno [she calls me that while I call her Blesto] don't cry lar! C'mon gimme a hug!!!" and she hugged me. Then elizabeth, then kerrie, then i think Janisha. Then Bernice was like "ohh don't be sad lar." hahas. thanks guys. thanks. =)

But still. LEMME DIE. my parents are so not gonna be happy. BUT I HAD NOT ENOUGH TIME TO DO IT OKAY!!! wah.i wanna die.lemme die.hohhoh.

chatting with kerrie and elizabeth. I think i'd better go study.

Tomorrow my least favourite subject and MOST favourite subjects are on!!

hahahas.....
math and LITERATURE!!! omg hugs hugs. don't you just LOVE literature? it so totally rocks. hehheh. maybe cause i score sky-high in it. don't you just HATE math?!?! It so totally sucks. HAHAHAS. maybe cause I score floor-low in it. yeps.

No comments: