G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The English and Chinese paper 1 totally went smoothly! I garuntee a

PASS!

not.
I so betcha my chinese paper 1 compo gonna fail lor. whatta do whatta do?! I didn't finish the last few sentences of the compo! You know, like the ENDING?!?! I wanted to write [in chinese] "so even if we are in a rush to do things we shouldn't just dash across the road..." blah blah. and i had NO TIME to do it!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~!!! i bet i'm gonna fail cause i also wrote crap!!! I had no time to do it. Shouldn't have chose that stupid question!!! Now I wrote crap for that compo!!! But I believe for the letter writing [chinese] I shall pass with....

~Flying Colors~

Whee~

I'm mad. hahas. everyone around me is. Don't you find it? maybe cause i'm too hyper and my hyperness is.. hang on. * ahem.dramatic music please.* *dramatic music plays.* thank you. and now, my HYPERNESS is CONTAGIOUS!!! wuahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Jani's burnin now
[Jani's burnin now]
Jani's burnin now
[Jani's burnin now]
Burrrrnnnniinnn now
[BURN!!! BURN!!! BURN!!!]
Burrrrnnnniinnn now
[BURN!!! BURN!!! BURN!!!]

Jani's burnin in the dark, dark night. You go :
[oohhhh yeah! yippieyippie yeah!]
Jani's burnin in the dark, dark night. You go :
[oohhhh yeah! yippieyippie yeah!]
Jani's burnin now!
[JANI'S BURNIN NOW!] whoooooooohoooooooo!

omg. that was mad. Jing Yi made that up a few days after the camp. Theres also one version where instead of singing Jani's burning now we sing "jani's married now" hahahas!!! We're such meanies. Theres also one version the boys invented...

"Now, oneEndeavour is proud to present, their class cheer!" [not!]

LI KIONG's BURNIN NOW

Li Kiong's burnin now
[Li Kiong's burnin now]
Li Kiong's burnin now
[Li Kiong's burnin now]
Burrrrnnnniinnn now
[BURN!!! BURN!!! BURN!!!]
Burrrrnnnniinnn now
[BURN!!! BURN!!! BURN!!!]

Li Kiong's ass is burnin in the dark, dark night. You go :
[oohhhh yeah! *snaps fingers* yippieyippie yeah! *snaps fingers*]
Li Kiong's ass is burnin in the dark, dark night. You go :
[oohhhh yeah! *snaps fingers* yippieyippie yeah! *snaps fingers*]
Li Kiong's burnin now!
[LI KIONG'S BURNIN NOW!]
whoooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Thank you thank you. hahaas. we have such fun together as a class cheering that cheer and pissing li kiong off. YOU DESERVE IT, Li Kiong, YOU DESERVE IT! Thus, this song is totally dedicated to you for ruining our project by not helping [well, you did help, in a sense that after i edited the powerpoint slide you didn't save it] , spoiling the powerpoint presentation on Japan by using ugly font, and most of all, letting such a presentation be presented to the upper sec. Yups. Shouldn't have written my name on the powerpoint slide. YUPS. But I should thank you for letting me do all the last-minuete editings, shouldn't i? make me stay kneeled down on the dirty floor for almost the whole recess editing the powerpoint slide.... grr. no lar seriously i should thank you for doing the powerpoint but you kept cutting and pasting. WHATS THE USE?!

hahas.

No comments: