G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 16, 2006

now i'm very bored. just now the group [me, kerrie, elizabeth, chu xian, joey and stupid gan li kiong] came over to do the project on Japan but now they went back liao. hahas. now my room is so messy.. geez. should have asked them to tidy up before they left!
liz left last.. hey waitaminnit.. i realised that "liz left last" = L3 ! Hahas. the other time during sailing pt Peck Khee made fun of my name and said "G3 = Go Gwen Go" and Yi Xuan was like "Diao?" hahas. okay continued.. liz left last and so she stayed for dinner.. and when i smsed her after she left about going on a diet she said she was eating her dinner no. 2. Obviously joking lar she. but if that was true.. well... i'll just say i'll never be able to see her slim. hahas!

while doing the project.. my wonderfully stupid permant marker ran out of ink.
This is how it went..
Me: *knocks the marker* well, it has ink again.
Marker: *runs out of ink*
Me: Damn. It died again. Should I say R.I.P.? *knocks marker and tortures it by using it to scribble hardly on the fulscape paper*
Elizabeth: Hahas. I guess it hates you
Kerrie: Yeah.
Marker: *has more ink again*
Me: oh. its not officially dead.
Elizabeth and Kerrie: Right...
*i draw on the board.. outlining the word 'Japan'*
Me: oh great. it ran out of ink. AGAIN. wah lao... i guess its officially dead?
Elizabeth: haha.
Me: *tortures the marker again* okayyy.... it has ink. AGAIN.
Everyone: haha!!!
Chu Xian: *mumbles as i continue my work* Run out of ink... run out of ink!!
Marker: *runs out of ink*
Me: *stares at Chu Xian* ahem?!?!
Chu Xian: *laughs like siao. as usual when my marker runs out of ink when she asks it to*

And its like, so true. She tells my marker to run out of ink and it does. OH GREAT. hahas.
and i realised that chu xian has a very, very nice handphone... poor her. while she was here, joey and i plotted to steal her handphone [policemen/women and dear citizens who read this, please don't catch me for this. i was only playing], chu xian was saying that she wanted to change her hp. her hp is Nokia 6111. I WANTED THAT HANDPHONE! and so did my mom. she wanted to trade in her Samsung phone for that sleek Nokia one... hahas. which i demand that i borrow at least for 364 days a year. hahas

well.. going to pack my stuff cause i'm going to my gran's place to stay with mel tonight... arghs. sian. i always told my dad he should buy me a laptop so that i can bring it over when i stay there. since i stay there like, every Saturday night?!?!

bye!!!

No comments: