G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Yay.. another 5 more days till my birthday! Counting down.. hahas =)

Alicia, Kerrie, Elizabeth and Eileen planning to surprise me some day this week... with dunno what. Alicia and Kerrie couldn't be bothered to tell me when I asked.. its supposed to be a secret and a surprise! Hahas..

Today Ms Cheng said that the sec 1 girls [sailors] will take part in the Sailing Nationals [or thats what she said?]! Quin and I were like... happily cheering for ourselves. But Ms Cheng said some of the sec 1 boys will not be taking part.. poor them. But then what to say? For the sec 1 girl sailors theres only Quin and I. Only 2 girls okay! So sad.. boohoos... hahas.

During lunch [before sailing PT] I stayed with Aishah they all at the cafe tables [blue ones] cause Aishah and Bernice were DJing! =) Later, Aishah said "Theres a deddiiiiccaattiiiiooonn!" and Bernice asked from who to whom and Aishah said its to "Gwendolyn Neo from 1Endeavour. Actually, the whole of 1E would like to wish our class class-chairperson a very happy birthday. Which is on the 8th of April, or should I say, this Saturday." I was like, hugging Aishah and Bernice for the kind thought, though it was Aishah who suggested giving me a dedication. Aishah, you rawk! Aishah chose the song "Beautiful Soul" to be played for me. I was like sitting there and saying a million thanks to them... hahas. Then when I hugged Aishah first, Bernice say I pian xin. So I go hug her. Then she was like "Ahhhh!!! Nooooo~!" hahas. Then I was like "Oi you say I pian xin to Aishah then now I hug you you say no.. hahas.. then we laughed.

I just love today!


[EDIT] This is my 111th post! =p [EDIT]

No comments: