G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 19, 2006

the stupid freggin' internet giving me problems again.

the IPW group came over just now. Now my room's a mess. hahas. but when we reached my home we realised that the diskette was with Preethi and the other day Preethi claimed it was with Alicia. WTH lor. She really got attitude problem lar. The other day in the comp lab she suddenly came and said "You guys aren't doing, ANYTHING. You aren't even writing, ANYTHING. You guys made me do, EVERYTHING." notice the commas between each sentence? Yeah, thats how she speaks. She speaks with a pause between each sentence.

argh.

Don't feel like posting anything much now.
I'm not exactly in the mood too.. hahas.
Ciaos..

No comments: