G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 01, 2006

My internet went bersak. AGAIN. Speak about needing to get a new internet connection!

Anyway.. now I'm using MSN Explorer to type this post. You must be thinking "Yeah so what? Like, what the heck does this have to do with me?" Yeps... nothing to do with you but everything to do with me.. I'm just trying it out. I noticed that when you click the 'sign out' button on the screen, they will say "Bye-bye" before returning the screen to a small one which asks which user you'd like to use. Hahas... this is very interesting.

I've not been online for the past week due to the internet connection going nuts-o. So yeah, I'm back again, with great news for myself! Hahas..

I passed my sailing test! Both practical and theory!!! Omg, boy am I ever happy. For one thing, I don't have to pay extra money to re-take the test. But the bad news is that Mrs Sidhu said we were to 'lan' aka lousy to sail with the seniors. Well, we'll prove her wrong! Haha... but she said that when they [as in the teachers] think that we're ready, we'd join the seniors. ONE BY ONE. Like, how sucky could that get? If I were the first to go [not like I ever will be] I would ask them if I can stay put with my group for another session and wait till she asks someone else to go first. Like maybe David or Jack. THEN when she asks me I would go. It'll be so embarassing to go and capsize right infront of the seniors, especially when Justin is already calling us NOOBS. He walked past us last Thursday while we were rigging up and he shouted "NOOBS!" at us. Just nicely, all the sec 1s were using Bytes except Bryan and Aaron [they're taking the Picos], which means Justin noted that we were all there so that he could be refering to us.

Halfway through the sailing session on Thursday Aaron changed boats with Jack, as ordered by Mrs Sidhu. A few moments after Aaron got on, he capped. I think he forgot how sensitive a byte was. When he was training with Chee Teng when he first joined [he joined later than Quin and I], he used a byte, too.

SURPRISINGLY Wen Feng could take a byte but the moment we got out to sea, he CAPPED. Haha. David, Jack and I didn't cap at all.. phew. We're already used to how sensitive the byte is. The moment Wen Feng capped, David, Jack and I sailed past him and shouted "Wah Wen Feng the looser capped? Good lehs! Haha... huo gai!!!" and sailed off. Don't think we're mean, but that was exactly what Wen Feng said to us when we first took the byte and kept capping. Wen Feng didn't really seemed to be pissed by the fact that we were teasing him, but instead, complained at how the byte keeps on 'yao lai yao qu' all the time. And we were like, oh too bad. But later he got used to it.

The only thing he didn't know was that a byte was not supposed to hit the rocks at the breakwaters by the shore. He actually took his daggerboard out so early and his byte almost hit the rocks... he doesn't know how fragile bytes are compared to Picos, when Jack had already mentioned in his ear that bytes are made out of fibre glass [I'm not sure of this]. Lucky for him when we saw him drifting to the rocks, we practically shouted for him to put his daggerboard down. But when he heard us, he acted all smart and argued that "We're reaching shore, no need to put the daggerboard down lar". But when we shouted somemore to get that into his head, he finally put the daggerboard down and tackked to prevent hitting the rocks, which saved him from a scolding from Mrs Sidhu. Stupid hor? And he sometimes claims that he is smart... like, PUI?

I can't wait till 21st April. DRAGONBOAT RACING!!! Woohoo... I love the month of April [except for the facts that our common tests are all squished into April]... the Sports day is also in April [same day as the dragonboat racing... 21st April.], my birthday is in April [hint hint.. hahas no lar joking... I won't be as mean as to expect a present, but I sure wouldn't mind one!], and lemme think... nothing else liaoz. Hahas...

Anyway... type more later. Gonna look for some school photos at the MFSS gallery =) bb!

No comments: