G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 26, 2006

I decided to change the layout later for the 6E girl's class blog... man... its been donkey years since any one of us ever accessed it!!!

Can't find any pics of the sec 1 EDventure camp in the MFSS gallery... saddening sia. Hahas. But if I ever find some I guess I will post it? =) you can take your time to wait though. But Idam took a few pics of our group.... haha. =)

I've still been trying to locate his blog.. but to no results lar... why you must hide your blog until liddat??? Hahas. Tomorrow got school and its a half day!!! Yay~ NOT. We have ta skip Home Econs... and we were supposed to cook tomorrow! And lemme say something about the new timetable... ITS NOTHING GOOD. Music is now on Friday, and furthermore before recess. Okay so lemme think, you're asking what the heck is wrong with music being before recess? Well, FYI, music is Mr Lam's period, and he most probably will let us off late. Get it? *nodd nodd*. Good. [I'm being mad] If you still don't get it, what I meant is Mr Lam might let us off late for recess and we can jolly well skip it! And I don't wanna skip recess, okay?

Now I'm home alone =) no one else is here besides me and the music is on at FULL BLAST! Yeah! Just joking.. I don't want the neighbours to come knock my gate down. BUT I am alone at home.. hehhehheh...

I STILL LIKE THE SEC 2 CAMP SHIRTS!!! AHHHHHHH~ geez... our camp shirt nothing nice except that the front is bare and the back is a drawing. Haha. But the sec 2 camp shirt got one word "CAMP" stamped infront of the shirt and there is nothing behind.. o_0 but still thats better than the front of the shirt being bare. Though now I don't mind white, the sec 2 camp shirts are my favourite color - BLUE-Y!!! Hahas.... ours [as I have mentioned before or maybe never but I forgot,] is white. Hmms........... okay white is still okay lar. But the design is nothing to be proud of, and Ning Xin [or whoever] kept complaining to me that the shirt is ugly. Hahas.... but at least better than ours? [questionmark questionmark questionmark] and he looks cool in blue!!! Hahas.... geez, call me mad! =)

Aiya now I'd better stop typing. I go play maple for a while [haven't played it in DONKEY years] and then later go do homework =) TTFN, TaTa For Now huhuhu!

No comments: