G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 19, 2006

I'm sorta surprised.. I haven't posted a post for such a long time [i guess]. and i have not been playing the comp for a whole week! *claps for herself... killing more hand cells by each clap*

anyway.. yesterday went to Rachel's school [Anderson Secondary] and when Celine and I got to the school's gate we went OMG! WHAT A HUGE SCHOOL!!! hahas. but its true. And Anderson's school song and cheer is like so cool... Celine and I went there to watch Rae's band concert. The songs they played were like woah.. so nice!!! The concert was called AMBiance IV. AMB stands for Anderson Millitary Band. Woah. Anyway my internet is finally fine again. My brother said my dad fixed it? I dunno. Now I'm at home with Melody. My cousin.

I just found out yesterday that... well... my gran's maid who has been working for my gran for about 2 or 3 years has just died in an accident. She went back to visit her family and was supposed to come back this Tues.. She was on a motobike going to my maid's hometown. My maid went back because she had to visit her mother who got into an accident. Then when both of them were on motorbikes with their friends [diff motorbikes btw], a lorry came crashing into my gran's maid's motorbike. And I heard because her skull cracked and bleeded too much she then died from bleeding too much.... haizz i will miss her.


But put that aside. Jacelyn still wants me to join cheerleading with Melody for Unicorn house [my house. UNICORN RAWKS!!!]... how how how?? I dunno whether want to annot. Melody said Zhi En joining so she joining. And now Mel is dragging me down cause I'm her cousin and we're both from UNICORN! Hahas... maybe I join lor. Jacelyn really wants me to join somemore... hahas and Mel asked me this morning lerr.. hahas..

Tomorrow its a school day!!! Whee..... can't wait. Can see all my friends......... and....................... [whatever. Think what you want. Let your stupid / silly imagination run WILD]. And have to face Mrs T. telling me about class chair stuff, have to face Ms Cheng [not that I dowan to but I fear that she confirms with us [sec 1s] that we need to go PT tomorrow...], have to see Ms Lim scold me if I don't manage to hand in the homework by today... haha!!! But the Math homework is due on Tues. Heng arr got one more day.

I guess I shall go ahead and complete my book reviews? TTFN, TaTa For Now Huhuhuh!!! [Tigger's fav. line!]

No comments: