G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 25, 2006

Yesterday just came back from MF Sec 1 EDventure camp. Hahas... later I have tuition! Which is like, oh, great...

Hahas... our camp trainers for 1E was Michelle and Ayub. Ayub was my group's trainer =) Ayub and Michelle totally rawks!!! We'll miss you guys!!! I loved the campfire... our group's cheer was so cool and Ayub said we were the first group which he took which came out with our own group cheer, song, and class cheer by ourselves without the trainer's help =) on prize giving that time, our group got best group for being..

Independant and for having good teamwork!!! We were also called role models for other classes for our teamwork =) and Rosetta even said our group had a good team leader which kept giving the group encouragement and there was somemore but I forgot liao... hahas

omg I haven't finished my tuition homework and theres very little time left.. write more later... TTFN, TaTa For Now huhuhu!!! Hahas...

No comments: