G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, March 02, 2006

Today can hereby be declared that its the worst day of my life! ARGH!!! For one thing, I capsized like 10+ times today due to the strong winds and currents.... gahhh! The moment I uprighted my boat it capped again! I hate my byte [pronounced bike]... but I have no choice cause if I wanna stay in MF's sailing team and wanna compete, I will need to use a BYTE...

There was once today when we were sailing Mrs Sidhu told me to tack but I JYBED and CAPPED! And boy was she mad later on... she told me to do 20 [push-ups] for not listening to instructions... but in the end after all the un-rigging of boats she forgot about my 20! Haha! In school she also forgot... I thought she would remember but heng she didn't! After the 10 usual chin-ups we always need to do the moment we reach school from NSC [National Sailing Center] which is about 7pm+ we have to do 10 chin-ups each and she will sorta debrief us on what we need to buy or what the sec 1s need to attend what the seniors will blah blahs Mrs Sidhu totally, completely forgot that I needed to do the 20!

For next Monday the sec 1s will be starting on our PT [Physical Training]!!! Omg my worst nightmare finally came true... we will have to do running about the school, and weights... but for the sec 1s who haven't passed their tests for rank 1 cert [its like a license to go for sailing competitions] we will not have to do weights cause we have to do theory! Phew.. but after March hols we will have to start on weights! *gasp*

Speaking of March hols.. Mrs Sidhu told us that if we were planning to go overseas with our parents this March hols we can forget about it! We will be doing full time training... no wonder in some of the pics I saw at the MFSS Gallery [I saw some sailing photos], everyone there was so tanned........ woah. And lemme tell you this... full day training starts from morning till late afternoon! Not afternoon to late afternoon... its MORNING! Whatsmore, we will receive the schedule next Monday... scary! But Tuesdays and Thursdays are confirmed that there will be full day training [I guess]... haizzz... but what to do? Its not like I have a choice, do I? I also have to prepare for the sailing test coming up during the March hols... Mrs Sidhu told us it was scheduled and that we took it one of the days during the March hols. I wonder how the seniors felt when they took that test? Hmms... there's practical [which I worry about] and theory [which I worry even more about]! I'm afraid that I'll fail my test and don't get my cert.. then I won't be able to compete in inter-school races!!!

No comments: