G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, February 27, 2006

Yay its my 100th post!!! Wuahahas...

I linked the MFSS blog... hahas. But honestly, there is just for Shriram cause he loves answering those questions the MFSS blog team comes out with! =)

Ahem Mrs MOKKIE =X may I ask you why does Tan Ying and Bev know about [erm something lar] huh? You are so dead my dear daughter!!! And oh btw we have a new "ahma" aka Alicia dearest! =) welcome to the mad family of 1Endeavour '06! Our family consists of - Alicia [latest addition] aka ahma... Gwen aka mother of - Jia Qi [the cute cute girl sitting over ther! *Points*], Elizabeth [Mrs Mokkie], Jody [the oh-so-pretty girl =) ], Bernice [the very berry nice gal? err...], Seraphina [Nicolette's twin??? Well they look alike..] and erm.. one more... forgot who! =X nevermind, tomorrow shall find out.

Erm now its currently 10:44pm! Woohoo.... everytime I play the comp I end up sleeping late and thats cool! Hehe.... Elizabeth and ahma keep saying that their father and son-in-law [each respectively] is ehem.. no one! Hahas.... no lar they mentioned someone but who cares about them? One ahma so old the other one I heck care lar.... hahaha

No comments: