G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, February 20, 2006

Now its 2:44pm and oh what crap am I talking about... haha its obvious what time it is.. haha.

After this post I'm gonna rush off and do some homework-ing. Still haven't done all my homework yet.. I'm a last-minute kinda person ya know! I still have Chinese, Literature, Home Economics and Science... gahh the Science is all on rate, rate and more rate... I hate rate!!!

Now that I realised it, all my recent posts are getting shorter and shorter... basicially cause I'm not bothered to go type about my daily life. I just wanna say hi and edit my blog all the time. Maybe cause its the school stuff that turns me off when I blog... haha.

I think I'll stop here.... very lazy. Talking to Jody on msn too. [See what did I say about my posts being short???] So bye!!

No comments: