G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wu liao de Aaron kept teasing me the whole bus ride... why, I feel like punching him.. just joking. He kept telling me to look at where he was. Soooo paisei lor! Aaron, do you feel like dying? I presume so. Wuahahas...

Mr Lee kept back those who didn't do finish their Lit Trial Test. And I was one of them, including Quin. Aaron was the lucky one who only stayed back for a few mins to show Mr Lee his file. Geez... Ms Cheng didn't seem very happy that me and Quin didn't finish up our homework. Yep... not happy.

But today it was smooth sailing for me... haha! I didn't capsize and I was so happy at that!!! Oh wow on Tuesday I was thinking it was a bad day for me cause I capsized and Quin was bugging me to go back to shore cause I had a cut on my leg that was bleeding like siao but not that much lar.. so I was really grumpy when we got back to shore. Especially since we got tangled on the dock's wires and stuff and poor Ben had to come save us from the horror... haha I really apologise to you for that Ben! But today was a totally different day.. with the fact that I didn't capsize, I didn't even get a cut from my awful tacking and especially on the fact that Mrs Sidhu thought I could sail by myself! This time it was Johanna [lol sorry if I spelt your name wrongly!] who was my partner and Quin had to sail by herself because she was taking the optimist... how sad!!! Quin!!! I really miss your nagging at me to go back to shore T_T!! Nevermind... haha. But when Mrs Sidhu asked Joanna whether she wanted to go with Siu Ngee and let me sail alone Joanna didn't want to cause she knew that if she joined Siu Ngee she would definitly have to sail! That means she didn't wanna sail. So she stayed on my boat with me and I kept sailing for the few hours like on Tuesday....

Sian lar! Both my partners for today and Tuesday didn't wanna sail! But at least dear Quin sailed for a while but later complained that she was a bit freaked out and so I had to sail... haha.

Anyway later when going back to shore..... IT WAS A SUCCESS!!! OMG I was sooooo happy! Compared to Tuesday, I capped and didn't have a successful recovering of my Pico! But hey today I didn't even reach near the rocks! I recovered my boat perfectly! Haha.. When going back to shore Justin almost knocked into my boat [-_-] and later when we did reach the shore he capped!!! On shallow water somemore lor! Haha.. bytes are sooo sensitive! Sigh! I'll have to use one in the near half of the year or even earlier!!!

Hmms... thats all for today bah... tomorrow I'm going back to ATS to help out with the new batch of kiddies in Brownies [not the cake! Bohdo!].. haha I'm wondering what they'll be like - cute? Mischievious? Behave like brats? I also dunno! Haha.

No comments: