G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, February 19, 2006

Posting before I go for tuition later at 1pm, and tuition stands for BORING! Haha.

Dunno what to post... well okay for one thing I'm listening to Ignited - Gundam Seed Destiny. Speaking of Gundam Ssed Destiny, Celine hasn't lent to me GSD vol. 3 yet! I wanna watch what happened to Shinn and Stellar [surprising I can still remember their names!].. I heard from Celine that Stellar died. oo how sad! Hahas.. later going to redownload maplestory. I haven't played it in a while since they patched! I wanna see if any of my friends getting married.. wuahahha I'm being lame.

Nothing else to post... so I guess I'll just end it here.. gotta go help Rae with her blog she wanted to create.

No comments: