G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, February 26, 2006

Nothing to do and I dowan to do homework! Hahahas...

Wanna know how much I scored for my common tests? I've done real badly this time...
English - 38.5 / 50
Math - 25 / 50 [I think cause when I calculated upon 100% its 50/100]
Chinese - 20 something lar upon 40.. I also forgot my Chinese marks!
Science - Erm.. forgot... tell you another day
Literature - I think haven't got back yet.. hehe
Geography - 22/40! Finally - a pass!!!
Home Econs - Haven't got back paper...

Is there any subjects missed out? Besides History and D & T that is... cause I'm only taking them at the later half of the year. I guess my school doesn't want us to have too much stuff bulging in our heads ^^

No comments: