G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Haha Aaron became my bro... younger bro! Haha....

Hai... tomorrow sailing! Die... have to face him and have to face the dear pico with black poles which I use... how sad... BLACK POLES! Not those with silver poles hor fyi! The other time me and Quintessence practically burned our hands while rigging up... then Farhana suggested we use water from the hose to spray on it and cool it down... that'll come in handy. REAL handy! Thanks a bunch Farhana! =) anyway from yesterday the cut I kena from the boat on my knee until today it still hurts like mad... When I kneel on the floor I practically jumped up cause it was too pain... really! Its really pain... so now... I cannot kneel on the floor. I feel so sad! All the more I cannot kneel on the boat's cockpit [which I often do.. especially when tacking...]

haah anyway gtg doing homework.. bb

No comments: