G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tomorrow my mom going to Bangkok... hoho... but she going airport so late... cut into my ciriculum [or whatever you spell] time... too bad I guess..

Anyway I realised that I never update my blog for a really really really long time... this blog become old liao!!! Wahhh... hahahah.. Hrmmms.... I changed the link to Eekeng's website.. and errrr added Ning Xin and somemore.... Hah...

Today he talked to me. Don't ask who. Its a friend FYI. Just seldom talk.. haha. But he was like making fun of me... maddening!!! He and his gang lor! I feel like smacking him... haha... if I really did I say he huo gai lar! Who ask him... alamak today called me noobie just cause I cannot do something right... grr!!!

Ala!! My leg [near my ankle there] got 3 colors... normal skin color [as in not too tan and not too pale], a bit tanned and VERY tanned! Ooo... next time cannot wear my booties [or however you spell... fyi its sailing shoes okay!].. My hand also got two colors thanks to my watch... then now I bought the sailing gloves....... my hand will have 3 colors!!! OMG *freaks out*

No comments: