G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, January 30, 2006

Yawn... so tired. Today went visiting around etc etc... first to my gran's house, then my granduncle's house. Tomorrow still got. After I came back from my gran's house [dinner, not during visiting], I immediately turned on the comp and used it... haha! First surfed the net for people in MFSS whom I know but haven't added yet... when I typed in "Ai Tong School, Mayflower Secondary" I found Mandy's sis, Doreen. I also found a few friends, but which I'm not so close to.

Okay now its 12:59AM... gotta go and sleep or tomorrow I got big, puffy eyebags and puffy cheeks from not enough sleep... haha its 1AM now... hahaha... Okay so Happy Chinese New Year everyone, especially to my dearest friends [Rachel, Celine, Ethel, Felicia, Yan Wen, Shanice, Shan Ai, Mandy, Jia Ying, Ji Yin, Natasha and not forgetting dearest Zheng Yi! Some friends are not stated here.. sorry! I'm really tired to go list down all!!!] in ATS 6E 05. Will miss you guys loads... remember to stay in touch and don't let the "Out of sigh, out of mind" thoery come true okay? Also Happy CNY to my friends in MFSS too. Don't worry, I didn't forget about you guys either!

No comments: