G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Back!

Hey guys... whatta say.. I'm back from the long break of computer not working madness! Whoopie peoples whoopie.

Speaking of being back - I have some messages for people who tagged when I was 'away'.

[to Jeanie] Thank you for tagging! But so sorry I didn't reply because my computer was down! Happy err... belated New Year to you too!

[to JAMIE] Hi too! When I've got the time, I'll work on it. No prob =)


Thats all.
I've replied to all people [on my tagboard] who tagged on my tag board. Haha. Whatta weird me.

Planning to get a new layout. I thought of using my recently made 'Simplicity IS the best' skin. But other people are using it already. I'm this sorta people who make sure what I use is what others don't have. Mean right? I am finally showing my 'true' colors. Yep. 'true'.

Anyway. I just love my classmates and the people in Mayflower. New life, new friends. A chance to change over from sins comitted to friends in primary school [when I said sins, I meant mistreating them and taking their trust and all for granted]. I just love being in MF. And why I hear you ask? ITS SO BEAUTIFULLY DONE! AND CAUSE I GET A CHANCE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS! Without friends - I die. Whakaka.

By the way my class has only got 6 boys. But anyway, I'm not used to having Indians in a school. Due to being in a school under Hokkien Huay Kuan which meant that its an all-chinese school. BLEH on that. But my class has one really nice and funny indian guy. That proves all indians are not all as they seem. But the indians from the NA class are horrible. Looking at the way they behave and the way they keep talking bad about teachers or Student Leaders during talks and etc, they seem really bad. Hmm... I'll pass on that anyway. The boys in my class are much more err... can talk to manner then compared to 6E [ATS]. You [a girl] talk to them [the boys] and they snap back at you like 'Shaddup lar' or something else. -shrugs- anyway secondary school boys are much friendlier. Yeps.

I made really nice friends from my class. But as for me, Shan Ai and Mandy, we seem to be drifting apart. We were once such close friends but after we all made new friends, they didn't seem to talk to each other nor talk to me much at all. But hey, my friends are pretty much nice too. Carey [sorry if this is not the correct spelling!], Elizabeth and Aisha. We usually come together as a group all the time. ^^

No comments: