G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, January 27, 2006

Hahas... not pre-schooler! PRI-schooler. Anyway...

When we got into class [1E of course], everyone check their "mailbox" since the teacher didn't come to class yet. BTW our "mailbox" is made using angbaos... haha. Shriram suggested to Mrs Thomas that we could use them for messages, when the Notice Board commitee initially used it for decoration for the CNY Best Class Deco comp. We had all our names written on the angbaos and well, I guess thats how Shriram got the idea of mailboxes? Oh well.

After that, Chinese teacher came in and everyone rushed back to their seats... today's Chinese lesson was super-duper boring! She speak until I wanna sleep.... in the morning never bathe is liddat... whole day feel tired! The other time I almost fell asleep while in class cause I was so tired... lucky for me Kerrie woke me up! Haha. Anyway.... *yawn* 2 periods of Chinese... I'm like WOOT.. 2 periods! WOW we're so "lucky". So after Chinese lessons we had English... good good... at least it wasn't as boring. Then at 9:30am all the choir members left for their practice for later's CNY Concert. The choir members in my class made up 1/3 of the class or to be more specific... 1/4? I dunno.

Later at 9:35am the others left for recess. After we [meaning me, Kerrie, Alicia] bought our food, Kerrie decided to sit next to Ci Ping... he always sit alone! So okay then... pei ta lor. Then later we forced Aaron to sit with us. Mainly cause we thought Ci Ping was too lonely cause 3 girls v.s. 1 boy. Not fair right? Then I ate so slow cause Aaron kept talking to me about sailing. Okay.. so fine then nevermind.

Went back to class and at 10:45am went to the hall to watch the CNY performance... the disipline head master keep scolding the sec 1s and sec 3s and keep prasising the sec 2s and sec 4s.... sucky lor! Then after he scold us he kept making us sit and stand! Later was the performance... Chinese Ochestra seemed quite interesting. When it came to the choir performance I saw Janisha! Haha. She was right at the side where people could spot her easily. Easiest to spot was.... sad to say - Li Kiong. He hardly opened his mouth to sing! He kept looking around while singing, too. Though I was looking forward to seeing the choir sing during the performance, many people around me were complaining how boring it was. Most exciting to me was.... the Chinese Ochestra performance!!! It was so cool, especially the girl who was playing the drums!!! Wow man... she stole the limelight away from the rest of the people in CO.. haha!

Later when the choir sang da di hui chun for the closing of the performance, the class chairpersons of each class was supposed to walk to their teacher to give them the orange.. but I couldn't find Mrs Thomas anywhere! So I decided to go look for her after the whole performance really ended and we were dismissed. Later when I found shan ai and mandy and told them about me needing to see my teacher, they said they wanted to stay downstairs. So okay, I admit. I took a long time cause I couldn't find Mrs Thomas. And when I went down I couldn't find Shan Ai nor Mandy. And when I went outside of school and called them no one answered. Later went back in to find them... couldn't. Then I saw shan ai messaged me earlier saying Hurry up. I called her and they said they were on the bus going to ATS...

I was like... hopping mad and hung up on Shan Ai. I ran across the overhead bridge to go meet Rae in the taxi..... I heck care them ler!

[EDITED ON JANUARY 30]

No comments: