G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, January 16, 2006

New link, reports of my life ^^

Lol added another classmate [Alexandra] into my links ^^ actually I know her since about pri 5? Cause she is from ATS 5DD / 6D so naturally I've seen her many times... hehe.

[EDIT] I found a ripper on blogskins.com and she's now under my "Hated Rippers" section. First one somemore! Lets give a hand to.... little_rainbow! Damn her! She used my coding on 2 of my skins and DIDN'T CREDIT! Grr [/EDIT]

Well, I told my dearest affilate about not being able to see her blogskin so I couldn't tag on her tagboard and stuff... but to her and others they can see it 0.0 I also dunno why T_T

Oh yeah. Anyone from Ai Tong School pri 1-6 [2006] please tell me when's the CNY celebration! Oh gosh no one knows!!! Not even my brother... [...]

Wuakaka tomorrow got sailing ^^ Wheee.... oo better remember to bring all my stuff otherwise got problem again! Haizzz.... always me = sotong de! Sobs.

Anyway! Illusionskeeper suggested I getta new tagboard [one for my profile at blogskins.com and another at my own blog]... heh good suggestion but I am soooo lazy I don't bother with anything! = o

I'm so freaked out by my new calculator for school use... gawd its freaky, gawd its scary, gawd it has just too many functions!!! 0.0

Yeah can't wait till my birthday though I know its on April and now's January but ever heard... "Time flies with the blink of an eye"? Aww I wanna see time fly! *throws a clock outta the window* opps. *CRASH!* double opps. Hehheh! A joke I used to find funny in my cousin's joke book. Though there was only the image of the boy throwing his alarm clock out of the window. The other parts I added in myself ^^ anyway I wanna Tsubasa RC book, a Simple Plan album with the songs "Welcome to my world" and "Perfect World" and blah blah blah... so on so on =p

I'm so greedy ^^ <= smiles innocently

No comments: