G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Olah!

Apperantly my cousin knows about my blog soo... Hi!


Lol... decided to come post while doing tons of homework today. I feel like its impossible to cope with secondary school life! But well o well made new friends and hey, they're not so bad. I guess...

Yesterday was a holiday but I didn't post cause I went to my cousin's house to celebrate his birthday... haha he is 12 years old... Happy Birthday! But anyway its belated I guess... being 12 huh... how does it feel or so I am not sure... but heck I've been 12 myself! Err first its a bit stressful and so but only when you come to secondary school will you know whats stressful. I feel like jumping outta the window and don't stop me!

Hahaha... anyway later than post... gotta go eat dinner now.. its 7:59pm now so before my dad and mom comes back to scold me about not eating on time... I'd better run...

Ciaos amigos.

No comments: