G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, January 13, 2006

Do dreams and nightmares really come true or are dreams just telling us what we dreamt will never come true?

I really want to find out... I forgot to post about having a nightmare the previous night... I know it sounds lame but...

My nightmare was about an assasination.

On Earth, Singapore mainly.

And everyone will die. Everyone must die. They will spare no one.

Thats what happened in my dream. I was in school. The usual, sunny day. But later the school sounded its sirens about the group of assasins coming to attack and everyone was rushing across the field to the other side of the field. And I asked my teacher "Will everyone die?" and my teacher said "Yes. They will spare no one and every place they assasinated so far has got no survivors." After that they carried on running and I saw a group of people in black. Majority are girls. And they were carrying swords and you know, throwing stars in their hands.

Everyone ran to hide but there was no place to hide. And just when they started their assasination and everyone was screaming and blood splattered all over...

I woke up. I was breathing heavily and panting heavily and feeling warm like I had a fever. I felt really uncomfortable and told my mother and she said "Yeah I know you had a nightmare. You were talking in your sleep." Don't freak out people, I always talk in my sleep. Once my dad told me I sleepwalked to the door of the toilet and walked back.

I remember in my nightmare they said something like "Pledge loyalty to us or you'll face your death." to a girl on the ground pleading for them to spare her. But she didn't pledge loyalty to them and she was killed by the assasin who was a girl. If you pledge loyalty to them, you'd have to follow them about to kill people. Their main plan was to rid of all humans and to take over the world.

Lame right? But if you were the one dreaming of such a horrible dream, I doubt you'd laugh. Later after I woke up and told my mom and stuff I didn't dare to close my eyes. I was afraid that if I slept I'd dream of that dream again. It was horrible... blood all over, people screaming, children running though they know they have no where to hide.

But later after I went back to sleep, my dream was a peaceful one. It was funny, but I forgot what the dream was about. It made me laugh in dream. It made me laugh after I woke up and thought about it. At least I didn't dream of the assasination.

Don't you realise that sweet or pleasent dreams are dreams people usually forget about but as for nightmares, people don't forget them so easily.

And I sometimes wonder why.

No comments: