G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, January 13, 2006

'Home'sick?

Apparently my friend is aware of my blog so oh well.. hihi.

Not so enthusiastic, huh.

Anyway shucks lar I miss ATS... sooo much somemore! Feel 'home'sick now... argh... I like my ATS classmates than compared to my MFSS classmates.... almost all girls somemore lor... so what if its best English class? I heck care lar... how I wish I was back in ATS now... though many awful things happened there, who cares! I prefer my ATS class 100 times better yeahs...

The people in MFSS keep leaving me out... Aisha gets mad when I go with Kerrie and so I try not to follow Kerrie that much but wth Aisha still gets mad lor! And now its like she ignores me more than talk to me... she hardly turns back to talk to me... whats the use of her sitting infront of me when she doesn't talk to me... and yeahs I was sooo hoping that she'd sit with me and now I wish I was sitting with Kerrie and Elizabeth... but now Kerrie and Elizabeth goes with Alicia [I think cause they think she's a pai kia cause she got more earholes and that she's way cooler than me who Elizabeth thinks is a guai kia... hey I just do what I am supposed to do and I study cause I'm supposed to kay...] ... and well I feel like I'm being ignored by them more often.. this is awful... its like what happened to me in ATS at the start of pri 5 and at the mid year of pri 6... I hate it when this happens... ARGH I wanna quit school or at the most I wanna transfer...

I wanna go back ATS visit for Chinese New Year... anyone else going too? Tell me okay.. its a must for me to go back visit the teachers... haha. So anyone interested? Tell me! Hahaha... from what I know, Celine, Karen, Felicia, Ethel [maybe], Eekeng, and so on from 6E will be going back visit... must bring my cam... I wanna take more photos of our pri school friends!!! 6E rules... hahaha....

No comments: