G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, January 18, 2006

LOL... Today I'm SICK! Wuahaha.... geez... getta life will ya?! Whats so nice of being sick? o.0 Pui. haha.. okay lar I'll stop my madness!

Why sick huh? Ehh cause I yesterday sailing then not feeling well cause too cold.. we were sailing during a thunderstorm somemore!!! Cool man... usually during swimming if got thunderstorm we have to immediately stop but then in sailing... omigosh! Thunderstorm no need to stop! Then all my seniors were sailing so far out into the sea.. lalala... cool... then later Mrs Sidhu said to my senior who partnered me "okay Si Yuan [or I think thats his name] you can let Gwen try now!" I was like OH MY GOD! I didn't expect this............. help me!! But hey actually it was quite cool! My senior told me about the tacking thingy when you have to turn the boat/whatever around... so hard to do that! He had to keep repeating to me how he did it.... sorry! I was really confused. Then I saw Nicholas Wong... wahlao... he tack that time do it so quickly lor! Its like *zoop* and he tacked. Compared to me and Quin[tessence], we tack until like siao liao... but I think Quin is better off then me. Cause everytime I tack my senior was like "err okay... err I'll show you how to tack hor" and I just keep watching and trying till he decided to take over... I think later he vomited blood cause he had to keep showing me whatta do... so I guess tommorrow if I'm partnering him... better practice how to tack a bit more... or else he really vomit blood... but after all he was using the more pro Byte lor... I using Pico leh... thats for pros as what I heard from Tzu Ling or Siu Ngee. LOL... Everyone else was using the Byte.

eww...yesterday was a low tide... my shoes were disgusting! My legs were dirty... covered with seaweed and sand and... rubbish!!! OMG got all the plastic thingies and paper and stuff like this all scattered near the shore there.. and all the trolleys were so dirty when we pulled it up... disgusting! Then I went to help Ning Xing with the washing of her boat... and her sail... and helped her with untangling strings for the sail and stuff... and helped her rid of all the seaweed on the trolley and stuff... then finally we were done! Eww so disgusting were my legs so I went to wash... went to wash my shoes too... tomorrow must ask Mrs Sidhu where to buy the shoes for sailing and the clothing... haha...

Then guess what...

Mrs Sidhu complimented me for being quite good for a first-timer! Woot! She said cause when she told me to "Point" or yadiyadi I could do it... cause my senior taught me how to!!! Wuahahaha.... so she commented him too. Lol. Then later in the toilet Quin was like "Hey Gwen, good hor! Good for you!" I was like "Huh... very hard leh... I still wondering how come she complimented me lor!" then we went to shower... haha... I was grossed out by my dirt covered legs but I cleaned the dirt off at the point where you wash your shoes. haha...

Anyway better go do my homework and pack my things for tomorrow's sailing... or later I surely forget again! If I don't finish my work tomorrow will be an exciting day for me if I kena scolding... hahaha. Cause I chairperson somemore.. the worst chairperson i think!

No comments: