G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, January 06, 2006

Class stuff yiddie yiddie..

Yikes... being Chair Person of the class is really tiring... especially since the class is not cooperative with you. Lol.

Today when we asked the class to stay back, and after Mrs Thomas talked to them, she let me and Shriran take over. He kept talking and didn't lemme say what I wanted to tell the class. Fine, I had enough about him. So the worst thing you could do when someone annoys you is 'Shaddup!!!' and that was just what I did. Guess what? The whole class cheered for me. They were clapping and going 'Woohoo!!! Cool!!!' and Shriran came slashing the whiteboard marker at me. LOL. I practically embarassed him infront of the whole class... who ask him be so bossy? Not my prob. WUAHAHAHA!!! Anyway I AM Chair Person and he IS VICE Chair Person. Actually, it makes no diff but who cares. Anyway, I want to be Student Leader. Ok that lasts you for 4 years. But Mrs Thomas said I'm already in Commitee. ARGH. I hate that reason. Cannot have double posts or something? Oh please... Even K-E-R-R-I-E wants to be a SL. But Mrs Thomas told us to be SL we have to give up our posts of being in the Class Commitee. Mean-o right?

My dad only allows me to use the comp on Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday. I hate limited computer playing but I don't care. Anyway I am working on a new blogskin called 'The Dreamer'. Fancy name right? But the skin is not that fancy. Its rather simple and plain, my favourite style! Ok so back to the Class Commitee sub. Even the representative for English wants to be a SL. But she's the rep. for English. But rep. and Class Commitee are different. I hope and I guess. I really feel like banging my head on the floor. Why did I bother volunteering for the Chair Person of 1E when I could be a Student Leader instead? Its more fun with all those camps, sec 1 orientation helping out etc etc. WHY IS IT SO UNFAIR??? I hate schools that limit you to being like this. But I dunno if its Mrs Thomas who is limiting us or the school. I think its Mrs Thomas.

Right now I feel like writing in the journal. I'm just waiting for the sms I sent to Mrs Thomas to be replied. Life seems boring. Sooo boring. so so so boring... haizzz. Even my maple story download already cannot play! Thats the worst thing in life. Aisha already handed up her journal... and Mrs Thomas was reading it while walking to the staffroom. Aisha told me that Mrs Thomas wanted to speak to her cause she mentioned something about being stressed in her journal. Poor Aisha.

Right now I'm online. But not many people from ATS are online. It seems they got loads of homework too.. haha.Actually for me, my workload is counted little. And why hasn't Mrs Thomas replied yet?!?! ARGH!!

IwannabestudentleaderIwannabecpIwannabestudentleaderIwannabecp
IwannabestudentleaderIwannabecpIwannabestudentleaderIwannabecp
IwannabestudentleaderIwannabecpIwannabestudentleaderIwannabecp
IwannabestudentleaderIwannabecpIwannabestudentleaderIwannabecp
IwannabestudentleaderIwannabecpIwannabestudentleaderIwannabecp
IwannabestudentleaderIwannabecpIwannabestudentleaderIwannabecp

Ok at least thats out of my head. I'm mad. Beware. beware...

No comments: