G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, December 29, 2005

blah blah...

My Norton Antivirus is the cause of why I cannot play maple [though I downloaded it 1000 times.]!!! Argh... Anyway don't ask why I'm blogging when its clearly 12:44 am... Hah. Used to it.

Keryn found out gwen_sakura was me. Which is the worst thing that could happen to me.. hope she doesn't scrowl at my work.. I'd bash her up first if she dares to. Heh.

Speaking of work, I made a new blogskin today and named it "Simplicity IS the best". Yeps.. got onto the Top 15 rated list for like 1 or 2 mins and got off again though the lowest rate was 4.5? LOLs weird. Don't ask me. Ask blogskins.com. But it got 16 downloads [so far] when I submitted it at about 11+. Wow... but I think "Fragile Love" had more downloads [72 currently]. And more downloads FASTER. And it got into Top 15 rated until one girl came and rated me 4 [that was before the new ratings like 0.5, 1.5, 2.5 etc came out] and I dropped out. Sobs... sigh. Have to carry on with life. About 3-4 of my skins got into Top 15 rated [Fragile Love, Totally ME, My World in My Colors, Simplicity IS the best] before people came and rated lower votes. So upsetting.

Anyways Rae told me she found another auto-session at JEC... its Alan Koh [err I think thats his name]. JEC. Sounds familiar to you? Yep... JURONG Entertainment Center. Yep... yep...

THAT IS LIKE SOOOOOOOOOOOO FAR!!!

Found out j-wen [the ex-ATS senior... lol she said she was old and she's only 16!] was a very nice girl to talk to.. haha... too bad couldn't make it into Cedar Girls. I'm like 20 points away... too far! Later must go blog-reading. Better go check up on sotong family's blog [Shan Ai, Celine and Rae]. Wonder what Rae posted LOL.

joto-mate. [wait]

[begs dad to let me stay up late for tonight] ok back. My dad told me tomorrow onwards must sleep 11pm!!! Oh gawd... So I begged till 12am cause I wanted to watch Arts Central every Wednesday to Friday. Hah. Stupid reason right. Oh yea, Arts Central is showing Twelve Kingdoms again! Which is like WOOTS! They suddenly cut off that show last time. Wonder whats next.. Inuyasha? Actually if you've been to shops like Laser-Flair or Poh Kim, Inuyasha is until volume 13 [end]. But the show is really up to 4 years. 4 YEARS.. like zhen qing. But 13 volumes I counted lasts for 1yr a few days if shows everyday on TV. So Odex cut off like 2/3 of the show!! I wanna sue them man.... Now Arts Central is showing back [shiver goes down spine] Hellsing again... the show which Yan Wen liked so much she thought of buying the posters... oh god.. I'd rather buy 100 Gundam Seed Destiny / Gundam Seed / Shaman King / Kiddy Grade / Inuyasha / DDD / Last Exile / Scrapped Princess / FFVII / FFX[-2] Posters than buy Hellsing's posters... eww [shiver goes down spine AGAIN].

No comments: