G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Yay night's down tra lala.

Finally. My mom came back home earlier on and threw a shirt at me and asked me to fold it up again [I'm like ...]. So anyway she scolded me [again] and scolded me for misplacing the MFSS paper [not me!!! I left it on my table~!].

She acts like nothing's happened. Mirical [dunno how to spell. See, I'm NOT an English expert people!]

Anyway.. Wondering why Shanice doesn't reply people in msn these few days. Meaning yesterday and today. But I realised she got a blogskins.com acc and she commented! Wow Shanice, you're the best!

Tomorrow Rachel asked me to accompany her to an auto session lol. Wah she'll be there from 1pm-7pm!!! No wonder she needs me to accompany her. I'd feel bored too if I was to wait so long. I think she'll be first in queue!

Met an ex-ATS student today in blogskins.com. So cool! She's the 2nd one I've met!!! Wow.

Oh well gtg... lols. Busy on msn ^^

No comments: