G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, December 11, 2005

Gundam Seed Destiny vol. 3 is out people!!!

Yesterday when I went out with Celine to Orchard to go class viewing, the class wasn't on!!! Sigh... anyway later after we went to eat late lunch [couldn't decide where to eat] we saw a Poh Kim store and rushed in... heh. There was a promotion going on to celebrate Christmas I think [the lady working in the store informed us about the promotion]!!! The first box [of anime] will be sold at the original price and the 2nd box at half price!!! Woot! But I was keen on buying Onto The North : DDD [or kita-e : Diamond Dust Drops] so that was the first box... then for the second one I wanted Gundam Seed Destiny vol. 3.. then after a debate [cause my mom suddenly remembered that I still had a brother who was a bit interested in Japanese anime too] then we debated for like 20+mins? And the lady at the store told me I was suitable to be a lawyer given all my reasons and ability to debate with my mom... lolz. Then finally I thought my brother would like Kiddy Grade so I told my mom and she bought it...

[next day]
"Ei, you say the VCD we bought yesterday hor... Gerald don't like it leh." was what my mom told me when she came back from NTUC with my dad. I was like "HUH... I thought he got watch?" then my mom made the 'bo bian' expression and went into the room to rest. LOL!!! See I told her to buy Gundam Seed Destiny vol. 3 she don't want... HAHAHAHA... actually Gerald likes Gundam Seed Destiny more than Kiddy Grade [he watched KG not as much as GSD...] so I told my mom to buy but she don't wanna listen.... WUAHAHAHA.

After that went to meet Yan Qi and Xiu Zhen.. but then it was raining when me and Celine got out of the MRT.. poor us... ran across the road in the rain... then went to Celine's house and later when I was about to go home with my mom [it was like near 12am!!!] I found out that my blue Converse shoe tuo se and my socks got purplish color!!! sigh....

No comments: