G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sick me!!!

Haven't been feeling well these few days... I only know how to sneeze and cough! Wah sei... blocked nose, sore throat... haizzz

Anyway I want to change my blogskin... but yet I have got no inspiration... what to make as my blogskin? I have totally no idea... suggestions anyone?

Today I have tution later T_T 5:00pm - 7:00pm... boring! But I hope have no homework to do... I'm lazy! Joking joking.........

Anyway this year is an expensive year, I told my mom as we were walking to where my dad parked his car... then she asked me why and I replied 'I need a new bag, a new pencil case, a new set of stationary. And considering the amount of $$$ you'll be spending on my new secondary 1 school books, why isn't it an expensive year? My mom practically fainted at that statement [or so I say]. Anyway I've been using my bag and pencil case for almost 2 straight years so I need a change! Can't expect me to use a bag which inside the strings are all out... making my zipper stuck all the time, or expect me to use a pencil case which is practically in the same state as my bag! But I guess I'm so wilful and spoilt ^^ ok maybe not spoilt.

My baby cousin Jia Wen is so cute!!! omigosh... she has double eyelids and her eyes are so big! And she's just a few days old! But she's premature by almost 2 months... so she's weighing near 1.9kg T_T poor thing! She's so small in size too! Haizzz... anyway what to do? Jia Wen's sisters are also premature [the two twins Jia Ying - lao da and Jia Xuan - the lao er who wants to take over her sister's place as lao da]....

No comments: