G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Blah blah yiddie yiddie yap yap...

LOL, fellas, please don't think I'm mad. I just didn't know what to put as title lar!

Glad to say but sad to say, my computer is fixed! Hope you'll not mind it now that I practically go online everyday till school reopens so that I can bug you on msn! Wuahahahaha... Did I say sad to say? Yeps, sad to say that my computer seems to be slow, mad, irritating. Suddenly come tell me computer seems to be infected. What shit!

Blah blah.. oh wait I don't wanna go crazy again.

On Christmas eve went to Orchard Road with Celine and Yan Khee! Yay~ supposed to go there walk around... ended up the crowd was mad, started squeezing around. And guess what - dearest Gwendolyn Neo who didn't react to a-no-oxygen-case-of-astmah-before had an astmah attack [forgive my spelling. Correct me if should be corrected.]! I couldn't breathe and practically fainted, but luckily I grabbed onto Celine and Yan Khee's shoulders that I didn't fall to the filthy floor covered with that idiotic [#$@%##@% <-I'm trying not to scold a bad word] soap spray... idiotic man... everyone around me was wasting their money to buy soap sprays to spray people they don't know into snowmen! [and the whole place stinked and reeked of soapy smells... stinks man] Before I fainted, Yan Khee seems to be feeling uncomfortable. I screamed "You idiots! Back off lar assholes! Stop pushin' you madcows! Wanna die arr?" why I screamed that and why Yan Khee was feeling unconfortable? The indian [workers, from the looks of it] kept pushing around. They did it purposely. WTF... Next time I see them, they can say sayonara! They push until I couldn't breathe cause most people around me were taller than me.

See, I told ya I was short! 158+cm tall meh? This is proof to the world.

And guess what, yesterday's paper said that the crowd was 'enjoying' the night view of Orchard Road. Sorry, thats a like, nono! I got so @#$%@#!# pissed off by those idiots who kept pushing.. then later cause I almost fainted, I could hear a guy say in Chinese "You don't cry [the rest after this is in English], you wait till we get you outta this crowd then you can call your mom." then I blacked out for like 3 sec.. then a guy heaved me up onto the platform and kept saying "Don't faint yet, reaching the road liao!" but I kept looking back for Celine and YK then he told me they also coming liaoz... Suddenly these few indian guys jumped up onto the 'platform' then the guy scolded them saying "You girl arr? You pregnant arr? You a kid arr?" then pushed those indian men off the platform. Lol... then when I got down another guy was there then he asked me if I was alright then i said "Thanks I'm fine" and then later walked off. Celine and Yan Khee were behind me.

Heng I didn't loose them in the crowd. We almost lost Celine, thou. Later we walked to the dome behind Orchard MRT and waited for Yan Khee's friend Shi Wei. She was so funny.. kept joking and making us laugh until we forgot the whole crowd-squeezing-incident. Haha... Must thank her A LOT! And thank those guys who were there to help girls and pregnant ladies and kids outta the crowd. God bless [I'm a freethinker. Don't think I'm a Christian]

Oh well, done with my newest blogskin this morning at about 12+am. Hahaha... no comments cause everyone sleeping liao! Then I asked Celine go see and she said too pink but very nice! Yay... when I woke up [I beat my brother to waking up... yay! This is the about... 2nd time?] I immediately turned on the comp and saw that the Lacus blogskin got 7 downloads! Wow... and 1 comment made by 404_error. Thanks!

Oh well... post somemore later... go surf the net for brushes then go eat breakfast and do tuition homework liaoz.. today got tuition and I totally forgot! Hahaha...

No comments: