G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Yes!!! I'm feeling better cause my nose is not so blocked [which means it still is].. but still I'm coughing away like I enjoy it!

I've added
Jeanie as my affilate! She's my first affilate and I'm really happy she accepted my request! Thank you Jeanie!!! I appreciate it!! [Jumps to the moon]

Anyway back down to Earth [jumps back down]. Today I was pretty surprised I could concentrate during tuition despite the fact I'm not feeling well. Hardly made any careless mistakes in Mathematics! Wowwhee... I hope that my Mathematics is gonna improve cause I'm afraid about next year... new world, new school, new friends and new obsticles for me to overcome. Mainly, new teachers and new environment [oh and new items yeah!]. I hope to get a kind teacher... a teacher like Mr Low but doesn't 'tsunami' so often.

Today's a Tuesday right? Not Wednesday. Was SOOOO hoping it was Wednesday... wanna watch Rumbling Hearts or Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. But mostly, I want to save up money for Diamond Dust Drops. It seems interesting though it only has 13 episodes [I think] and I started watching like at the... erm... 7th episode? [I think.. not sure. Its the episode where they talk about the girl who skates]

Tralala...
TTFN - Ta Ta For Now [huhuhu] <- don't get irritated by this too easily. You'll be seeing it more often at the end of my posts.. I just love Tigger's TTFN tata for now huhuhu!... lolz! How weird can I get / be?

No comments: