G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, December 03, 2005

haizzz... so sianz!

Theres really nothing to do this holidays!!!

Well until my mom looked for Hip-Hop and piano lessons for me!!! Tomorrow going to check out what the hip-hop class is like.. at 11am!!! All the way at Chinatown Point! Oh gawd -faints-

Anyway back here...

I don't even know when I can go buy new stationary! But I definitly want a new bag cause my current one is loose at the ends and the string's a bit loose... thats what happens to your bag when you use it for about 2 1/2 years straight in a row! Woo..!

Arrrgh.... boring days. Later going out to eat and before that I'm gonna test out my new bike! I guess its gonna collect mould if I don't try it out any day sooner! Haizzz... I got a really sore throat! Maybe I don't drink enough water.. but cause of the sorethroat I couldn't sleep yesterday night so I stayed up to read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! Oh... now I remember something - I haven't read Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix yet and I already started on Harry Potter and the HBP??? Oh great...

Anyway going off to try out my bike now... TTFN - Tata For Now [huhuhu!!!] <= don't you just LOVE Tigger's phrase?? So kewl sia.

No comments: